Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Take Note

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Scubabob
When an alliance member keeps beating it's owner and due to a software glitch, missed a single week 100 % completion...and then gets booted over it when half the members can't make 2/3? I was gonna sit back and see if Airifin could even get a single reward anyway but wow....they really tanked. Cya was gonna be my response anyway.
Busting ass for 3/3 when the owner couldn't do 2? And I'm at work.
Poof.

When an alliance member keeps beating it's owner and due to a software glitch, missed a single week 100 % completion...and then gets booted over it when half the members can't make 2/3? I was gonna sit back and see if Airifin could even get a single reward anyway but wow....they really tanked. Cya was gonna be my response anyway.
Busting ass for 3/3 when the owner couldn't do 2? And I'm at work.
Poof.
Good for you! Find an alliance where you are appreciated. There's a lot of them out there. Keep an eye on the alliance thread in this forum.

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
Sorry to hear you were not happy in your Alliance. I think you just have to find one which really fits you style of play and brings you additional enjoyment in the game. Sadly there are people who seem to forget AC is a game.

Top Bottom