Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday October 4th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Hehehe, @Robby Kusuma It will take a while, i just came to about 40 only. First i sent to those who sent me 3, 4 or even more gifts. Hope i can get "on-time" in day or two.
Stil no update for iOS, so please do not send Reserve Hangar items to my main game (Gt city).

But, those items, now for Reserve Hangar Level 2, are welcome on my second game (Gt city 3).
I need: 4x Loader, 4x Safety Cone, 4x Fluorescent Lamp

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
@Gt city - I've just sent you Fluo lamp - last gift for today :)
And, I don't have your main game in neighbors - can you add me pls?

BTW - please help anybody - I can't finish damn Level 10 Terminal (for 10 days now) - still missing 5 x Lie Detector...
Next is Level 9 Control Tower, but it will take another 5 days for building to complete... :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Thank you for the lvl 1 hangar stuff. Finished it and moving to lvl 2 reserve hangar.

Signature updated.

I sent what I could, now waiting for the reset of the gifts for the next round....

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
@Gt city - I've just sent you Fluo lamp - last gift for today :)
And, I don't have your main game in neighbors - can you add me pls?

BTW - please help anybody - I can't finish damn Level 10 Terminal (for 10 days now) - still missing 5 x Lie Detector...
Next is Level 9 Control Tower, but it will take another 5 days for building to complete... :)
Both my Android games can return lie detectors. Send me an invite.

@Long hi yes accepted your friend requests I still have you as a neighbour I didn't delete you. Pleas let me know what I can send you thanks

Yeah, I see your PIE2 game on the neighbor list of both my games now.

@Gt city: just sent you a Fire Extinguisher to your Gt city 3 game, see if you receive it.

To all my neighbors, I had enough Level 2 Reserve Hangar items, special thanks to @flip123 for multiple items. Now my main game LY needs Level 3 Reserve Hangar items if you can help, I can send Fire Extinguisher now. My second game LY2 hasn't updated yet, so please do not send Reserve Hangar items because it cannot receive them. I found the Reserve Hangar building item gifts would not show up at all if your game is not updated and ready to accept them, the Reserve Hangar items I sent from my main game to my second game never showed up.

Also my alliance "Long Alliance" is full now with @HP-, @Nick Schultz, and @stevel2606. Thanks for your interesting in joining my alliance and testing out how alliance works. I will report in the forum when we know how it works, what I can see now is that the alliance is not fully working still, my alliance status still shows all other members of my alliance carried 0 passengers this week.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
@Long, you are welcome. Can you also the fire extinguisher?
I still need lvl2 items but hopefully very quickly I can use the lvl 3....

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Still in need of LVL2 Reserve Hangar items: 4x Safety Cone, 3x Fluorescent Lamp

I do not need anymore Loaders @flip123 Thanks a lot! :sneaky:(y)

Or, even LVL3 items are welcome, even that i do not know yet what is needed. Probably Fire Extinguisher is one of them, cause i just got one, thanks @Long
Please, keep sending them :hungry:

SannSunn

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ab28uz4
Username
SS (followed by what I need most)
Hi there,

I'm new to this forum but I was hanging out in a different forum before, and I hope this one will be just as helpful (or actually a little more since the other one has become more quiet).
If you're interested in becoming my neighbor please send me a pm so I know you're from the forum and I will check out your profile/posts.
I'm a daily player, level55, 2 planetariums to visit, I launch regularly and I gift according to your post or profile.

Still in need of the items for the Reserve Hangar lvl2 (and levels above).
Check my signature for my other needs in case you can't help me with these items, and to see what items I can help you with.

In game name: SS (followed by what I need most)
Friendcode: ab28uz4
(Android player)

Good luck in the game!
SannSunn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom