Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday October 2, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Is anyone else having a hard time seeing a red launch to join? Maybe if we mentioned a starting time on this forum? Like I plan to start one around 10am tomorrow (DST US). After tonights visits I'll know if I will want to place 1st or just top 3. Ideas??

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
@Mouse I know it was always possible to get one missing item by watching video. So basically I need two headsets. But I did not know that it became possible to get more than one item for one building.

@mia/a1r1vry
If you start a red launch and don't see any neighbors, then try going back to your airport to make a quick visit to Madlen Airborn. Leave her airport immediately and go back to your red launch. If there are any open reds with your neighbors, then they should now appear on your screen.

Also, there is a place where people can post open launches, but some people don't always use it. Here is the URL:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/forums/airport-city-space-launches-windows.37/

Good luck!

@Mouse I know it was always possible to get one missing item by watching video. So basically I need two headsets. But I did not know that it became possible to get more than one item for one building.

I think you get 5 free by watching videos each week. If it happen to only have a building waiting for items, you can get up to 5 items. In my secondary game, since I rarely get items, i let the week pass and when i get the free videos, I use them to complete them, which is nice.

Anyway, I have sent two waves of gifts (one before the timer and one after) and my signature is fully updated with the current needs. Thank you everyone for your gifts especially during the week I was away in the Carribean with wonky wifi connection (it's hard to send gifts since you often have to click multiple times to get it to register, and sometime accidentally send twice or return gift so I stopped bothering).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom