Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday November 15th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello again to all - back playing AC more regularly now that IOS has been updated, (still a few bugs about with gifts resetting though). Signature is now updated below for main Pakman and Pakman games. I still have all my other games so don't delete them but I'm only dipping in now and then on them, (Pakman13, Pakman4, Pakman8, Pakmangifter).

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Hello again to all - back playing AC more regularly now that IOS has been updated, (still a few bugs about with gifts resetting though). Signature is now updated below for main Pakman and Pakman games. I still have all my other games so don't delete them but I'm only dipping in now and then on them, (Pakman13, Pakman4, Pakman8, Pakmangifter).
I can send fire extinguishers from Chloe11111 but Pakman is not in my friend list. I have tried to re-add it but can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom