Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday March 27th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi Flip,

You came out of retirement already?
Are all cards repair items (regardless of the numbers)?
I said I would be back for nice/new quests.... I like the card things and want the reward building.

The crashing and instability is a challenge, I have to say... Especially if they happen after a drop or after receiving gifts

So far I needed 2 different cards for repair so probably all 4

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20r5xip4
Username
Ekenna
Hello,
I feel like I will miss 2 of hearts cards. So if you have this one and want to send it. It will be great.
Otherwise knives are welcome :)
@Ekenna , I send you a friend request
I exepted your request. I have sent you a 2 of hearts card. Can you send me a pocket knife? Thank you!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pe95t0v
Username
Rizzi87
Need pocket knives to check out that mushroom event. Also, slide rule. Damn slide rule. Just doesn't drop from Malta flights.

@Bram thanks for that item man. Town Hall completed all thanks to that. :D

Thanks @flip123 and @Bali Hi for telling us that repairs also need the Hearts card! You guys are always ahead of everybody (y). I still don't have a plane yet :cry:. I will continue sending out the Hearts cards I have.

At the same time, both of my games needs a lot of Pocket Knives and all Hearts cards, thanks! I appreciate everybody's help, if you can only send one gift to me, please help my LY2 game first, thanks!

The game crashing issue continues to be bad, not sure if we can finish this quest with the game constantly crashes :banghead::cry:

Last edited:

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Thanks @flip123 and @Bali Hi for telling us that repairs also need the Hearts card! You guys are always ahead of everybody (y). I still don't have a plane yet :cry:. I will continue sending out the Hearts cards I have. At the same time, both of my games needs a lot of Pocket Knives and all Hearts cards, thanks!

No plane for me as well. 3 drops for around 30 flights and using the golden dice, which seem not to improve the rate.
I am wondering if the spy glasses will be better...

No plane for me as well. 3 drops for around 30 flights and using the golden dice, which seem not to improve the rate.
I am wondering if the spy glasses will be better...

Yep, somebody mentioned yesterday that the Golden Dice doesn't work for this event. Anybody tried the Spy Glass? I think @Gt city yesterday said the drop rate for the flight should be changed to "Almost never" (n) instead of "Very seldom", which I completely agree!

My second batch of gifts just went out a moment ago. Since repairs also need the Hearts card, so I will continue sending out the cards.

Whose in-game name is "Rizzi87"? Those who use completely different in-game names and forum names are always difficult to identify.

Here are the tags:

@javi: sent you Four of Hearts.
@HP-: sent you Four of Hearts.
@zenmie: sent you Four of Hearts.
@suzy: sent you Four of Hearts.
@TSharper: sent you Four of Hearts.
@Toertchen: sent you Four of Hearts.
@Eva: sent you Four of Hearts.
@flip123: sent you Four of Hearts.
@Shinobi273: sent you Four of Hearts.
@stevel2606: sent you Four of Hearts.
@mohsen larijani: sent you Four of Hearts.
@Lmerimac: sent you Three of Hearts.
@set: sent you Three of Hearts.
@amaidment: sent you Three of Hearts.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Yep, somebody mentioned yesterday that the Golden Dice doesn't work for this event. Anybody tried the Spy Glass? I think @Gt city yesterday said the drop rate for the flight should be changed to "Almost never" (n) instead of "Very seldom", which I completely agree!

For events/quests like what is on Spy Glass is the bonus to use to help drops, Golden Dice won't really help.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
Many thanks to those who helped to complete the Card Hangars for AYON1 and VAYKA1.(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Also cards are needed for all 3 games as repair item.
The 3 games send gifts out again, all gifts where for the Quest!!
Thanks for helping!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
For events/quests like what is on Spy Glass is the bonus to use to help drops, Golden Dice won't really help.
Yes, @Jgm85, that's correct. I used golden dice yesterday on my NOYA12 game and the droprate was...........NOTHING!!! ( What a waste on greenies )
Putting in the Spyglass with the golden dice was more affective, it gave NOYA12 the Cardplane, 2x Spanish Egg and 1x Indian Egg.
However droprate from the eggs is very poore, since yesterday NOYA12 collected 2 items for the collection:mad::mad::mad: Russian Egg didn't drop NOTHING so far on all my games!!!

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
@Long, your games are crashing a lot you say?? My NOYA12 game has the same issue. I start up the game without WiFi, collect the coins, passengers and the items from the special buildings and offcourse the planes. Click on the HOME button, go online and wait, you'll get a black or grey screen, but don't click anything, just wait untill AC appears again. You can now collect gifts and visit your friends. Don't forget to visit a friend or 2 before you close the game.
After visiting don't collect anything and close the game, progress will be saved than.

@Long, your games are crashing a lot you say?? My NOYA12 game has the same issue. I start up the game without WiFi, collect the coins, passengers and the items from the special buildings and offcourse the planes. Click on the HOME button, go online and wait, you'll get a black or grey screen, but don't click anything, just wait untill AC appears again. You can now collect gifts and visit your friends. Don't forget to visit a friend or 2 before you close the game.
After visiting don't collect anything and close the game, progress will be saved than.

Well, it didn't crash more, it is about the same. The crashing issue started since the previous update 2 or 3 months ago, this new update 2 days ago didn't fix it. It is true that without wifi connection it does not crash that often, and what you said would work, but it is just a pain, just like I have to clear cache and stop all the extra processes before I open the game, a lot of extra work to do in order to just play the game. If playing a game has to be this painful, not sure how long people would want to do that.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
@ long, thank you for gifts but prefer knives and mirror as I am afraid those will stop me from flying.

About the crashing, in the past it helped me to reinstall through GI. The game became unstable and a clean install helped for some time (then updates came). Needed it twice a year on some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom