Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 7th July 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Today's gifts have been sent to forum members:

greensmith - Fuel Catalyst / Landing Lamp
Rsorour – Fuel Catalyst
Silverstripe - Parking Meter
FlyingAndy - Spare Propeller
Arne - Fuel Catalyst
Rabblerouser - Spare Propeller
Az1 – Fuel Catalyst
Puppy Chou - Air Vent Filter
Mrstepot - Fuel Catalyst
Simp1710 - Spare Propeller / Landing Lamp
Jahuno. – Landing Lamp
Pakman – Fuel Catalyst x2

Scott – Parking Meter

All the rest have been sent as return gifts to non-forum members.
Thanks TheDarkside - Fuel catalyst has turned up.
Looks like some gifts are now getting through...
Cheers
Az

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
hi all,

just build my second gift shop. droprate from them is very very poor (only had 3 drops by visiting neighbors and my own shops). i know several android players with multiple shops and some ipad/iphone players have, but as I only can visit i-divice.... I was wondering, who has how many shops?
I know greensmith, Ndh2, Rsorour and Scoob1964 have several, but anyone else also?
t
thanks

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Friends and Neighbors,
I fell behind last night with my daily gifting so i moved my 24hr cycle gifting to the mornings. I sent my max today. I apologize if i have not returned a gift. I keep a log and will send soemthing your way the next billing cycle. Thanks for all gifts received.
Today's exports were:
Fuel Catalysts to greensmith (Waverly Huff); pwcmvj Ianda11 (Ianda11) Pakman (Pakman&Pakman2) dr_fly sportybear Hyphen Jahuno. Hermie billsnj Az1 TheDarkside; and
Gt city gyroscope
Rabblerouser navigation module
CNX88 landing lamp
emberson spare propeller
Simp1710 navigation module
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) landing gear ; (Uncle Mans Phone) cockpit glass
Cheers!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
hi all,

just build my second gift shop. droprate from them is very very poor (only had 3 drops by visiting neighbors and my own shops). i know several android players with multiple shops and some ipad/iphone players have, but as I only can visit i-divice.... I was wondering, who has how many shops?
I know greensmith, Ndh2, Rsorour and Scoob1964 have several, but anyone else also?
t
thanks
I have one too, but as you do, I experience very low drop rates - as I do from the planes sent to US-destinations. Hopefully, it will change soon.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Uncle Mans Do you want me to continue sending repair and flight items or switch to catalysts?
billsnj FHs and other items or working on the new quest and in need of catalysts?
Rsorour haven't gotten the hang of the FC's ??? Just noticed that I lost 3 deltas when I upgraded! Grrrrr! Also see that you have joined my Green Launch!! Welcome aboard. Do you want to slo burn??? If so go right ahead!!! Bill

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Rsorour haven't gotten the hang of the FC's ??? Just noticed that I lost 3 deltas when I upgraded! Grrrrr! Also see that you have joined my Green Launch!! Welcome aboard. Do you want to slo burn??? If so go right ahead!!! Bill

Bill ....I will continue then sending FHs your way unless instructed to do otherwise. I will be away from the game in the next 4-5 hours. so can't even slo burn during these times. It's your call; if you want to wait for a third wingman or woman or complete the launch
Cheers!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Bill ....I will continue then sending FHs your way unless instructed to do otherwise. I will be away from the game in the next 4-5 hours. so can't even slo burn during these times. It's your call; if you want to wait for a third wingman or woman or complete the launch
Cheers!
Rsorour I'm going to slo burn for about 5 hours or so. Lets see if anyone else joins. I have plenty of items to complete and I have over 100 that I have not opened! Bill

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv

Can you send me altimeter? Please :)

Which game of yours can receive gifts from me? I sent fuel catalyst to @tdv2 game earlier.

I sure will once the issue with the android game (TDV19) is sorted...(currently any gits I send are not received and I can not see anyone's launch)

Yes TDVCrApple2 is current on the iPhone - I think I send some items back to you from there but sadly it does not have altimeters...

Friends and Neighbors,
I fell behind last night with my daily gifting so i moved my 24hr cycle gifting to the mornings. I sent my max today. I apologize if i have not returned a gift. I keep a log and will send soemthing your way the next billing cycle. Thanks for all gifts received.
Today's exports were:
Fuel Catalysts to greensmith (Waverly Huff); pwcmvj Ianda11 (Ianda11) Pakman (Pakman&Pakman2) dr_fly sportybear Hyphen Jahuno. Hermie billsnj Az1 TheDarkside; and
Gt city gyroscope
Rabblerouser navigation module
CNX88 landing lamp
emberson spare propeller
Simp1710 navigation module
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) landing gear ; (Uncle Mans Phone) cockpit glass
Cheers!
Thanks Rsorour, gift arrived safely...

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
I sure will once the issue with the android game (TDV19) is sorted...(currently any gits I send are not received and I can not see anyone's launch)

Yes TDVCrApple2 is current on the iPhone - I think I send some items back to you from there but sadly it does not have altimeters...
Ditto it's doing my head in Neil Ellor Captain tneil on iPad

Continued gifting tonight as follows:
Fuel cats to: Uncle Mans, Mrstepot, Pakman (1&2), TheDarkside
Deicer to Brexter, landing lamps to Jahuno. & Neil ellor, fuel hose to Simp1710 & GamingSwiftie (3)
Cooling chamber to GamingSwiftie (2) - any chance of one in return?
Office chairs to flip123 (any chance of one in return?)
Nav module to sportybear
Gyro to FlyingAndy.
And one gift to non forum member...
Hope all get through ok....

Off now to finish celebrating our British win at Wimbledon tennis championships!
Az

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom