Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 4th August 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Hi all, thanks for everyone's help - a few neighbours who haven't been able to receive from me have noticed that gifts are starting to come through again..so am trying a few more out who I know haven't been able to receive....let me know if they come through.
Also, like other buildings, can you only have a maximum of 6 flight catering units?
Cheers
Az
Az1 I received the fuel catalyst you sent! WooHoo! That's the first gift that has come through from you in 6 weeks!! Did you do something to try to fix the glitch? Did my gift come through to you?? It would be so nice if this madness was coming to an end!
Becky

Reactions: Az1
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all, thanks for everyone's help - a few neighbours who haven't been able to receive from me have noticed that gifts are starting to come through again..so am trying a few more out who I know haven't been able to receive....let me know if they come through.
Also, like other buildings, can you only have a maximum of 6 flight catering units?
Cheers
Az
Az1, yes 6 is the max the the current players. Some 'old' players were able to build more before 6 became the max

Reactions: Az1
All:
After a few test runs, it would seem that I'm able to send gifts to neighbours that previously couldn't receive from me....

I've copied and pasted below some of the conversations I've been having with GI support since 31st July, when I finally decided that enough was enough, and got fed up for waiting for an update....

Not sure if it explains anything at all, and what I must make clear is that I haven't yet entered the code that they have given me....yet the gifting issue from my game at least seems to have resolved itself....or, is it just coincidence that I've come on holiday to Greece!!??

I suppose we'll find out on 16th when I return to the UK!
In the meantime, thanks again, perhaps I should enlist GI support with the dodgy Internet connection I have here!

Az...

2nd REPLY FROM EUGENE ( after I explained that I had never changed my iPad's date/time, however I had back in June been on holiday to France which were an hour ahead, and would that have affected my game, and if so, how do I avoid this issue, other than not switch my IPad on when abroad!)

Eugene, Aug 04 09:41 (MSK):
We would like to bring to your attention the fact that changing system's clock time or date affects the game. In this case changing system date and/or time is cheating and it is not allowed to do while playing the game as you can get unfair advantage doing so.

In order to avoid such situations we strongly recommend you to close the game when you want to change system date/time on your device and open it again only after you complete all the changes.

To exit the game in the right manner, press the "Back" button on your device and confirm exit by pressing "Yes" if your device platform is Android.
If your device platform is IOS, press Home button on your device and the application will get folded. After that press Home button twice and the panel with launched applications will pop up. Press the game icon and hold it until the icon starts vibrating and press "-" sign to close the application. To hide the panel press Home button again.

Please, note the fact that any changes should be done using the Time Zone option. If you change date/time manually it will affect the game and you will receive a warning message.

Hope this information will be helpful for you.
Thank you for choosing our application!

Sincerely,
Eugene Krylov

1st REPLY FROM EUGENE:

Eugene, Jul 31 14:32 (MSK):
Thank you for responding!

I have checked your game details and should inform you that according to our database your game was blocked for changing time/date settings on your device.

We would like to bring to your attention the fact that changing system date and/or time is not allowed to do while playing the game as you can get unfair advantage doing so.

I'm glad to inform you that restrictions can be removed from your account in case the game was blocked for the first time. If it happens again, your your social capabilities will be permanently restricted.

To unblock the game please set the right time and date on your device and enter the following code: XXX To redeem the code press the Sociality button (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → select the Add Friend tab and enter the code in the input field.

Please, let me know of the result!

Sincerely,
Eugene Krylov
Your Support Team

ORIGINAL MESSAGE EXPLAINING PROBLEM:
Hi
I am having problems with some of my neighbours not receiving my gifts, and also, some of my neighbours are sending me gifts, but i am not receiving them. From the airport city forum, this seems to be a widespread problem, how long before we receive an update to resolve this issue?
Many thanks,
Az

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Top Bottom