Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 2nd February 2014 - Android Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Thanks for going back and forth with the level 8 items. I accidentally upgraded Stan breckner's control tower with cash, so I'm down to the terminal and city hall. Does GI ever refund cash if you mistakenly upgrade? I think I a
Ready know the answer, knowing their reputation.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1pure1
Username
NWA Air
Hi everyone, thank you for the gifts so far, I shall do my best to return with your requested items. :)

Username: NWA Air + item I need

User code: a1pure1

Items I need: Fuel, spare propeller, fuel hose, de-icer, spare tyre, space II items, washing machine, dryer, flatwork ironer, centrifuge.

Items I can offer: Grinding Machine, De-icer, Spare Propeller, Gyroscope, Fuel Hose, Archive Box, Navigation Module, Cooling Chamber, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Landing Gear, Laser Cutter, Spare Wire, Amperemeter, Additional Radar, Power Source, Fuel Additives, Stapler, Jet Engine, Fuel Supply. Guest Book, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Passengers (10), Copy Machine, Landing Lamp, Tour Review, Welder, Cockpit Glass, Computer, Do-Not-Disturb Sign, Makeup, Eau de Toilette, Single-Malt Whiskey and Fuel (3 units).

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello friends :)

Its already Monday morning here in India n i am in office working [rather checking out the forum:LOL:]

I sent out my gifts for sunday a few hours ago, will again send today (y)

My signature is updated. Please check and help.

Urgent need: Dryer, Washing machine & Flatwork ironer ;)

PS: Chad Ladwig diwata Rob W I was unable to decide what level 8 gift item to send you all. So skipped you three in this round of gift. Please let me know or update your signature. Want to send one gift each today ;)

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
My priority right now is to send needed Level 8 and Laundry items to neighbors before I complete my buildings. If you sent me a gift and do not need any of my Level 8 and Laundry items, I will catch up with you in a few days. Thanks for understanding!
tomgreensmith game sent:
Demodulator to Stan Gifter for Brexter
Demodulator to wwo55
Centrifuge to lukehome for Lukasz
VoIP Phone to Deetee04
Centrifuge to Benjamin Thomas for Happy Helen
VoIP Phone to Andrew3679 for FlyingAndy
Centrifuge to jpjpjp for flip123
Centrifuge to jpjpjp2 for flip123
Centrifuge to LAX Regional for LAX
Smart Glass to Pakman13 for Pakman
Smart Glass to Pakman8 for Pakman
VoIP Phone to Theo1977
Centrifuge to beckyp2 for Mrstepot
VoIP Phone to goofy for olly 333
VoIP Phone to flyerduck for One Bad Day
Waverly huff game sent:
Stabilized Binoculars to daniel31fuel20 for daniel degracia
Stabilized Binoculars to sari for nsari
Stabilized Binoculars to goofy for olly 333
Centrifuge to lukehome for Lukasz
Stabilized Binoculars to UM2 and UM3 for Uncle Mans
Stabilized Binoculars to TSharper
Smart Glass to Pakman8 and Pakman13 for Pakman
Centrifuge to LAX Regional for LAX
Smart Glass to Ianda11
Centrifuge to jpjpjp2 for flip123
Stabilized Binoculars to GamingSwiftie4 and GamingSwiftie5 for GamingSwiftie

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago for today, and my signature has been updated for reflect my latest priorities. There were several neighbors I couldn't return gift today and will return to you tomorrow.

For level 8 building items, I only need the following, thanks for your help:

Level 8 Town Hall: 1 Intercom
Level 8 Terminal: 1 Arcade Machine
Level 8 Control Tower: 1 Fingerprint Reader

Here are the tags, I have asked some of you specific items:

Québec: thanks for the Blanket and Flatwork Ironer, sent you Blanket.
Polar: thanks for the Dryer and Flight Catering, sent you Smart Glass.
amaidment: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
vakuu: thanks for the Flatwork Ironer and Fingerprint Reader, sent you Fuel (20), can you send me another Fingerprint reader?
Toertchen: thanks for the Centrifuge and Flight Catering, sent you Stabilized Binoculares.
perezgreg: thanks for the Fuel Hose and Dryer, sent you Dryer.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20), Router and Laser Rangefinder, sent you Fuel (20) to your Bali131 game.
rickycowslip: thanks for the Arcade Machine, sent you Dryer, can you send me another Arcade Machine?
Toddfish: thanks for the Intercom, sent you Holographic Display, can you send antoher Intercom?
Shinobi273: thanks for the Holographic Display but I don't need it anymore, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Kazinho: thanks for the Router, sent you Dryer.
Lukasz: thanks for the VoIP Phone, sent you Stabilized Binoculars.
daniel degracia: thanks for the Router, sent you Fuel (20).
Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Dryer.
valestij: thanks for the X-ray Scanner, sent you Spare Propeller.
Pakman: thanks for the Flight Catering, Fuel (20) and Smart Glass, sent you Fuel (20).
Suresh: thanks for the Fingerprint Reader, sent you Dryer, can you send another Fingerprint Reader?
Chad Ladwig: thanks for the Intercom, sent you Holographic Display, can you send me another Intercom?
Creatonist: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Landing Lamp.
javi: thanks for the Smart Glass and Fuel (20), sent you Smart Glass.
Nina: thanks for the Podium, sent you Holographic Display.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Mali can i request you to please update your signature. I can't see what level 8 gift you can gift.

Will send you one centrifuge tonight ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom