Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 21st July 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
(I meant to post this on the Sunday thread, but accidentally posted it on the Saturday thread, so reposting here)

If you are getting daily FB Fuel from me, please return it. I'm sending out about 40 a day and only receiving about 8. I'm going to start deleting friends that aren't returning it (although I think everyone on this forum is returning it)

@diwata - I'm getting your FB fuel now, thanks.
@Bali Hi - Sent the same gifts to all 3, Please send Fuel(20) and you can just re-gift on the others for ease.
@Dashpilot79 - I sent you Nav Mod, could you send Fuel(20)?
@sergeant - Sent you an Altimeter.
@flip123 - I sent you a neighbor request, please accept it.

A friendly reminder to my neighbors and to everybody: If you do not have Fuel (20) in your gift list, please do NOT click on the "Send in return" button when you receive a Fuel (20), you will send Passenger (10) back to the person who send you the Fuel (20). As most of us already know for a long time, when you click the "Send in return" on an item you don't have in your gift list, it will be converted to something else that you have in your gift list. I will stop sending Fuel (20) to those who continuously send me Passenger (10).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ako4ztq
Username
robotrobot

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
A friendly reminder to my neighbors and to everybody: If you do not have Fuel (20) in your gift list, please do NOT click on the "Send in return" button when you receive a Fuel (20), you will send Passenger (10) back to the person who send you the Fuel (20). As most of us already know for a long time, when you click the "Send in return" on an item you don't have in your gift list, it will be converted to something else that you have in your gift list. I will stop sending Fuel (20) to those who continuously send me Passenger (10).

Long - You have disappeared from my neighbor list and I can't add you back. Could you add me? I could use Fuel(20) and promise not to send Passenger (10) back.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
Thanks for the gifts NOYA12 received today...... gifts from this game already send out again.
Fuel(20) is still very welcome;)
Thanks in advance

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Fuel (20).
flip123: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst and Fuel Supply, sent you Fuel (20).
chirimoya: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Airline Route Map.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Fuel (20).
stevel2606: thanks for the Passengers but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Passengers but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
cap'n5: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
perezgreg: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Fuel (20).
Lebiegas: thanks for the Passengers and Fuel Supply, sent you Fuel (20).
Sorumbas: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel Hose.
valestij: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Spare Wire.
summerxcape: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Airline Route Map.
jmlane: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Spare Propeller.
TSharper: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
Shinobi273: thanks for the Altimeter, sent you Fuel (20).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
@melony thanks for the Filled Candy.:love:
To the numerous others thanks too for the gifts.:) It has been a hectic weekend with the earthquakes, thankfully little damage, but I finally had time to return gifts.

Top Bottom