Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 1st September 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

S

seaustin33

I am needing assistance on Airship Dock. Rope Block x 3 and sandbag x 3 please. Thank you. Will send in return anything listed below in signature

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Dear Waverlyhuff2 Neighbors,
I created Waverlyhuff2 on my iPhone a while ago as support for my Waverly huff iPad game. You know, to send gifts and join launches. Well, Waverlyhuff2 can't do that anymore. And apparently he can't send gifts to most of his good neighbors.
So, over the next few days, I'm going to delete the Airport City app from my iPhone and create a new game with a different email account. First I will delete all of his current neighbors ... so don't be surprised with Waverlyhuff2 disappears from your neighbor list. Please do not send Waverlyhuff2 any gifts; they will be wasted.
Then I will attempt to send Waverly huff a gift from this new game. If it works, I will add all of Waverlyhuff2's neighbors back into my iPhone game. I will publish my new neighbor name in advance so you can expect to see it on your waiting list.
As you well know, AC is a lot of fun and a lot of work. I'm more than willing to do that for my main game ... not so much for my support game. I hate deleting my Waverlyhuff2 game, especially since it has a lot of greenies (wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean) but it's the right thing to do. If a support game doesn't support, what use is it.
Anyway, I wanted you to know my plan.
Cheers,
Tom

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
greensmith .... Well i lost your WH2 game by fault of my own. Now, i can have your new support game linked back to my game. I will help in any way possible as im sure you will through your main game to get the new game catching up. Just let me know. Although it is very hard to say that as they come quite often in need but Forget about those greenies!!you've got a solid group of pals to get you back firin away.
Cheers!

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I am needing assistance on Airship Dock. Rope Block x 3 and sandbag x 3 please. Thank you. Will send in return anything listed below in signature

Thanks for the invite.... Invite acccepted...Out of airship dock needs, i can only send handling line. My game resets @ ~5:00 pm (EST). Let me know of any other items you need...I keep track of signatures and keep of a log of items gifted.
Cheers!!

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Daily exports include:
greensmith (Waverly Huff) spare wire
flip123 (Jpjpjp) fuel hose ; (Jpjpjp2) spare propeller
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) oscillating beacon
Bali Hi (Bali Hi) fuel catalyst
Ianda11 (Ianda11) fuel catalyst
Pakman (Pakman) additional radar
dr_fly deicer
sportybear flight catering
Colin Chew flight catering
onehyy fuel hose
Mrstepot (beckyp) fuel catalyst ; (beckyp2) fuel additives
billsnj fuel hose
Az1 office chair
Rabblerouser spare propeller
Puppy Chou spare wire
Neil ellor spare propeller
Gt city fuel catalyst
Brexter spare propeller
Cheers!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Pilotwifey
Username: Pilotwifey

Need: dispatcher console, server rack, rope block, calculator,reinforced frame, triple wire, transmitter, cash counter, smoke detector, glass display case, shampoo

Can Send: fuel catalyst, bright lantern, robotic lawnmower,air conditioner, single malt whiskey, cockpit glass, welder, landing light, radar, sandbag, bath towel, passengers, powerful radio transmitter, spaceship engine, slide rule, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, weather display, fuel additives, drill machine,optical system, additional radar, make-up, cash counter, spare wire, lining plate, landing gear, flight catering, oscillating beacon, cooling chamber, navigation module

Top Bottom