Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 16th June 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Viv
Username: Viv5555
iPad user; Level: 40, Stars: 93, Hearts: 7
Need (for Flights):
Need (for Buildings): 2x TV Panels, 4x Spaceship launch Console 1x Bench, 2x Video board,
Need (for repairing):

I can send:| Bright Lantern | Goal Posts | Computer | Pearl Earrings |Cockpit Glass | Welder | Landing Lamp | Radar | Handling Line | Bath Towel | Passengers (10) | Powerful Radio Transmitter | Spaceship Engine | Slide Rule | Filled Candies | Fuel Supply | Jet Engine | Weather Display | Fuel Additives | Power Source | Optical System | Additional Radar | White Gold Bracelet | Shredder | Spare Wire | Server Rack| Landing Gear | Flight Catering | Oscillating Beacon | Cooling Chamber | Navigation Module | Master Plan | Fuel Hose | Gyroscope | Spare Propeller | Deicer | Controller |

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Thanks for everyone's help with the UFO items. After many many flights I have finally got a fighter plane and am flying to Area 51 so please don't worry about sending any more plasma clots or meters my way. if i am sent any I will happily return.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Hi all, i was off the grid for a few days, visiting our Air Force who celebrated 100 years military air power with an air show and an air power demo. Very nice! I just returned as many gifts i could, sorry for not checking what you all needed. Thanks for all the gifts you sent me!
I'm back now and ready for action. After the upgrade I too can send the fax, cooler and walkie talkie.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Upgraded on both Waverly huff and Waverlyhuff2. Both games need all the new items and can send three each. See signature below!
Cheers,
Tom

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
If you update I have notice that the hydraulic tool drops stop from always. So if you are trying to complete the quest I wouldn't update!!
Great to know. I assume GI will do a change, so will update after 3 days...

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
As in the past, I found if you return one of the new upgrade items it doesn't necessarily go through. Waverly huff sent a Parking Meter to Waverlyhuff2. Waverlyhuff2 returned that Parking Meter to Waverly huff ... but Waverly huff received an Arch Metal Detector in its place.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Here are the facts about the new update.
Three new tasks:
1. Upgrade Town Hall to Level 7 (cost $540,000 / increases max population by 100 / uses 34 electric / takes 96 hours to build or four greenies)
Requires four each of Fax, Office Chair, Mayor's Portrait, Laptop (also a very seldom drop from Mexico City)​
2. Upgrade Terminal to Level 7 (cost $360,000 / increases max passengers by 140 / uses 36 electric / takes 96 hours to build or four greenies)
Requires four each of Parking Meter, Beverage Cooler, Wall Speaker, Arch Metal Detector (also a very seldom drop from Amsterdam)​
3. Upgrade Control Tower to Level 7 (cost $500,000 / increases max terminals to 9 / uses 26 electric / takes 96 hours to build or four greenies)
Requires four each of Airline Route Map, Headset, Walkie-Talkie, Monitor (also a very seldom drop from Tokyo)​
Cheers,
Tom

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I am starting to receive fuel (3) from higher level players so i am assuming we might be running the same issue that we had the beginning of the "it came from outer space quest" which i cant remeber if it was cross-platform-related problem. ill wait and see. For now i updated my game and i need any upgrade related items.
Thanks in advance
Cheers!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all, i was off the grid for a few days, visiting our Air Force who celebrated 100 years military air power with an air show and an air power demo. Very nice! I just returned as many gifts i could, sorry for not checking what you all needed. Thanks for all the gifts you sent me!
I'm back now and ready for action. After the upgrade I too can send the fax, cooler and walkie talkie.
Aha @Jahuno, you were in Volkel?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
I've unfortunately updated without completing "Outer space" so I guess I don't need items for this again. Please send new stuff if you are able.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
As in the past, I found if you return one of the new upgrade items it doesn't necessarily go through. Waverly huff sent a Parking Meter to Waverlyhuff2. Waverlyhuff2 returned that Parking Meter to Waverly huff ... but Waverly huff received an Arch Metal Detector in its place.
Cheers,
Tom
greensmith, you sent back the gift IN THE SAME SPOT, not the same item. Waverlyhuff2 does not have a parking Meter in his giftlist, he has the metal detector.... So you sent the metal detector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom