Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 14th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
agnn7tv
Username
kk pasenger only
Just a quick note... I am working on TDV4 currently - so there are 6x Aviation Museum, 6x Newspaper, 6x Research Lab for you to click...

TDV19 should be able to send out Spaceship Launch Console...- there is plenty of time for it...

But the main problem you are going to have is trying to compelte the "Dark Side of the Moon" and the "Big Brother" collections to complete the promo.... so you need to start clicking now... :sneaky:

Also you will need to do a normal launch and then the "Promethus spaceship" launch - both require 24hrs for the lander to return.... - so 11 days is not too lng at all...
great tdv,i sent a request to tdv4 please accept it...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
my game got formatted !!:confused::eek: sadly i wont be able to finish this mission also since GI normally takes 4-5 days to process requests !! i am a dead rubber till then :cry::cry:

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Just a quick note... I am working on TDV4 currently - so there are 6x Aviation Museum, 6x Newspaper, 6x Research Lab for you to click...

TDV19 should be able to send out Spaceship Launch Console...- there is plenty of time for it...

But the main problem you are going to have is trying to compelte the "Dark Side of the Moon" and the "Big Brother" collections to complete the promo.... so you need to start clicking now... :sneaky:

Also you will need to do a normal launch and then the "Promethus spaceship" launch - both require 24hrs for the lander to return.... - so 11 days is not too lng at all...
tdv

Thanks for your wisdom & all my goodies. :)

So far I have been lucky with drops from neighbours as well as your good self, I would recommend a visit to
Scoob1964 & Pakman cities for a bumper harvest ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Any items you can spare to get my repair base up will truly be rewarded, because I have one delta and it only made 2 flights before it broke down.

I can't seem to send any phantom items, so I am just going old school:
air canillas gyroscope
Bali Hi passengers
diwata propeller
Dulcesakura additional radar
flip123 propeller
Hotdog spare wire
karen channel bar
Kei spare propeller
melony nav module
Metrohenrik additional radar
mxjelle spare wire
olly 333 jet engine
pienicki spare propeller
sgabor spare wire
snowy70 cash counter
Sorumbas spare wire
vayka1 fuel additive

diwata a special thank you for the lining plate.
Thank you to all who have given.

DC

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen
Im not doing this mission. I would like to ask how long does it take to get message from a bottle in cyprus flight. I have been trying for ever.

tdv, glad you are onboard now! There are a couple of references/guides people already started for this mission:
https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/the-phantom-menace-mission.2740/
https://www.airportcitygame.com/index.php?threads/guide-to-the-phantom-menace-quest.2755/

I think most active players have completed first several tasks and the collections you mentioned, I am currently on the task to send flight to Tunguska to get Laser Cannon. But nobody has Spaceship Launch Console to gift, so people are waiting to complete all tasks to be able to send flights to Canary Island, Nice, Shanghai and Berlin to get the Spaceship Launch Console. Now you are here, maybe we don't have to wait much longer (y) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom