Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 10th November 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
@Jahuno,
I don't know what aeuu6ca sent tomgreensmith but it came through as a Fuel Catalyst. I only mention it because that isn't on my list so I figured it changed in the translation.
Cheers,
Tom
Hi Tom, I'm afraid I could not send anything that is on your list just yet, my level is still too low. But I wanted to send you something anyway and I figured this would be the best next thing. (In other words: I sent fuel catalyst, so it didn't change).

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
News:
1. I'll have unknown internet access this week. It might be that I just return gifts if/when I can.
2. I killed off Uncle Mans 3 - so if that is in your neighbor list, please delete it. Uncle Mans Phone remains in hopes that GI treats iOS players as Android and unbans people. I'll update on the new game later - but it does have Altimeters in the gift list!

From Uncle Mans:
Aero - Fuel Hose
Az1 - Fuel Supply
(Beckyp) Mrstepot - Fuel Supply
(Blah) jgottlieb - Bright Lantern
(erb22) billsnj - Fuel Catalyst
Ianda11 - Fuel Hose
LAX - Spare Propeller
Pakman (pakman and pakman13) - Oscillating Beacon and Landing Lamp
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Bright Lantern
Rsorour - Fuel Catalyst
(Sankukia and Sankukia2) Scoob1964 - Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Supply
Simp1710 - Fuel Supply
(Stan Gifter) Brexter - Hull Parts
(Vind Airport) Arne - Cognac
(tomgreensmith and Waverly Huff) greensmith - Spare Wire and Landing Gear
flip123 - Oscillating Beacon
pwcmvj - Fuel catalyst

Device
  1. iPad
Thanks for all the gifts to get my new account caught up. I just need one more hull part, 3 defrosters and aersols to advance to the next level and to get past the halloween mission (still needing about 30 of those cans).

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Thanks for all the gifts to get my new account caught up. I just need one more hull part, 3 defrosters and aersols to advance to the next level and to get past the halloween mission (still needing about 30 of those cans).
Hull part sent to you - I just neeed ONE more aerosol, please!

Top Bottom