1. Welcome to AirportCityGame

AirportCityGame is the Number One forum when it comes to the hit Android, iOS, Windows and Amazon game Airport City!

Chat to other players, swap items in the Daily Trade Forum and help each other complete Space Missions!

iOS Storage missing Space items

Discussion in 'Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors' started by JayBee, 7 December 2017.

1. JayBee

JayBee Active Member

iPad
    03be7pmi
    JayJay(+urgent item needs)
    Since updating, my items for launching are no longer in the warehouse....I have searched every possible thing I can click on and still nothing...anyone else having this issue?

2. Same problem on my android game. They're not "gone", as I can still launch, but can't find them anywhere in my warehouse to see how many of each item I have. (unless I'm in a launch - then it shows how many of them are available)

JayBee likes this.
  3. Desrex

Desrex New Member

iPhone
    03adw763
    Jonathan jej
    BUMP!!! On IOS and it appears that I can't see any of my space items :(

JayBee likes this.
  4. JayBee

JayBee Active Member

iPad
    03be7pmi
    Glad to know the items aren’t literally lost in space...but we need to know how many items for launching...hopefully the change wasn’t intentional and it’s a bug that can be fixed...or they can be viewed elsewhere and we haven’t figured it out yet.

LjGibbs likes this.
  5. im playing on IOS and i also cant find these informations!

JayBee likes this.
  6. Narocc

Narocc Active Member

iPhone
    039xbjo0
    Narocc
    Not just in my main account iOS, my second account on Windows also not showing all space items.

JayBee likes this.
  7. Madegwen59

Madegwen59 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Android
    04vhuufp
    Madegwen
    Its a known problem already acknowledged by gi. No tickets needed. Corrected in next up date

nick6901, JayBee and LjGibbs like this.
  8. JayBee

JayBee Active Member

iPad
    03be7pmi
    thanks @Madegwen59 ...I also found info in another post after starting this thread....hopefully the next update will be soon.

9. Madegwen59

Madegwen59 150+ Star Club VIP Flyer Active Member

Android
    04vhuufp
    Madegwen
    Well yes, this post is doubling the problems already raised by android users! Still better twice than not at all!

10. thanks Madegwen59 for that info. hope the next update will be soon :)