Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Stil valid QL for 11 hours

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
jamiegsi
Username
Jamiegsi
Right I'm going to bed now I will do one more QL in 6 hours 30 mins when I wake up I don't mind what colour aslong as it can be filled and launched quick as I have got work

Will check back in 6 hours 30 mins

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
@Dave @Gt city @Jay J
No problem.:)
@Abhishek Jain (AJ,AJ2) ,@Sambhav Jain (Sj) @Anubhav Jain (See siggy)
First of all @Abhishek Jain join this forum and then @Anubhav Jain afterwards @Sambhav Jain.:D:p:D:p

#Jainfamily. From India.
All play AC.All do QL launches.(Also live in the same house:D)
Heres my QL party.

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/windows-pc-launches-both-green-and-blue.7359/

The difference is the @Abhishek Jain @Sambhav Jain Play AC on Android.:android::android::android::android::android:
And I(@Anubhav Jain ) Play AC on Windows PC.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Dave @Gt city @Jay J
No problem.:)
@Abhishek Jain (AJ,AJ2) ,@Sambhav Jain (Sj) @Anubhav Jain (See siggy)
First of all @Abhishek Jain join this forum and then @Anubhav Jain afterwards @Sambhav Jain.:D:p:D:p

#Jainfamily. From India.
All play AC.All do QL launches.(Also live in the same house:D)
Heres my QL party.

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/windows-pc-launches-both-green-and-blue.7359/

The difference is the @Abhishek Jain @Sambhav Jain Play AC on Android.:android::android::android::android::android:
And I(@Anubhav Jain ) Play AC on Windows PC.

Thanks.
Thanks for info. Really happy to joined yesterday QL party, it was amazing... (y)
Hope @Abhishek Jain can solve his problem with tokens soon.

Top Bottom