Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Spoilers

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20lrsbuj
Username
starjet
I am trying to create spoilers on my signature to tidy it up.
I have gone to the task bar at the top - selected + and then spoiler.
The result is a script showing me the result. I changed the spoiler content to what I wanted it to read, but then that's as far as it goes.(n)
HOW DO I GET THE SOLID BLUE BOX WITH THE SCRIPT?(y)(y)(y)
Thanks in anticipation
Eddie the Eagle

andy8758

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03574n8b
Username
Andy8758
Here is an example of how the finished product should look:

I do not automatically return gifts sent. Priority given as follows:
  • Special neighbour requests (to complete buildings).
  • Alliance members.
  • Neighbours I have visited and "helped".
  • Neighbours from this forum with items listed in their screen name that I can gift.
  • F20 to long term generous active neighbours.
Thank you

It started as [ / SPOILER ] without the spaces, and finished as [ / SPOILER ] without the spaces. Note the words in the square brackets can be typed in manually if the link does not work properly.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
The result is a script showing me the result. I changed the spoiler content to what I wanted it to read, but then that's as far as it goes.(n)
Thanks in anticipation
Eddie the Eagle
Don't do it. The things you put into spoiler vanish from view and from search (ctrl-F), so they're about as good as not being there at all.
Just keep it short. Eg, there is no need to break up your outgoing list in 4 categories - it not only wastes space but also you're inventing your own order so you make it difficult to read and find the item I need. Your game name, friend code and where are you from belong to your profile, not your sig. You already have it there, why repeat? There is no need to state update time, just keep it up to date. Don't put "thank you" on automatic, automatic thankyous are meaningless as they don't convey human gratitude. Tidy it up by removing things that are unnecessary, don't sweep the trash under the rug that spoiler tag is.

Thanks in anticipation
Eddie the Eagle
Your biggest problem is the huge empty space at the bottom of your page. Need to delete some blank lines I think!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20lrsbuj
Username
starjet
Don't do it. The things you put into spoiler vanish from view and from search (ctrl-F), so they're about as good as not being there at all.
Just keep it short. Eg, there is no need to break up your outgoing list in 4 categories - it not only wastes space but also you're inventing your own order so you make it difficult to read and find the item I need. Your game name, friend code and where are you from belong to your profile, not your sig. You already have it there, why repeat? There is no need to state update time, just keep it up to date. Don't put "thank you" on automatic, automatic thankyous are meaningless as they don't convey human gratitude. Tidy it up by removing things that are unnecessary, don't sweep the trash under the rug that spoiler tag is.
Thanks for the advise Agent L - appreciate it.

Top Bottom