Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Speed up with greens problem

ppls1000

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0468eisx
Username
ppls1000
I wish there was a setting to pick that made it impossible to speed up buildings with greenies. I have wasted so many greens on speeding up a building when collecting passengers and coins...Like seriously who would ever want to speed up a building with greens to get 40 passengers or a few coins faster???

And yes I know I have to be more careful and maybe slow down a tad but come on...

Strange that you say that, because in facts, there is a setting for asking you a confirmation before spending any green...

In the settings :

Capture.PNG

Then, when trying to spend on one building:
Capture.PNG

Maybe you have told the game 'not to asks again' once, and then it did no more ask you a confirmation.
in such case, disabling, and re-enabling the confirmation option in the settings seems to re-enable the ask for confirmation window...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
049bu772
Username
JGK
I wish there was a setting to pick that made it impossible to speed up buildings with greenies. I have wasted so many greens on speeding up a building when collecting passengers and coins...Like seriously who would ever want to speed up a building with greens to get 40 passengers or a few coins faster???

And yes I know I have to be more careful and maybe slow down a tad but come on...
1)Avoid using both hands in collecting coins or pax in a zoom out screen!
2)Don't collect them too fast as you may end up speeding up accidentally
3)Check the settings to make sure you get the confirm warning
Try the above and see how it goes!

I completely agree with this....

Its a development bug with the game. When playing on an IOS screen clicking collecting multiple buildings it is very easy to use a green and not even know it even with the confirmation asking.

I've submitted support tickets but GI says the game is working fine.

I've also been saving for 2 mil for a refinery upgrade and have purchased two 1 mil squares of land in the meantime. Not as bad a result but I also have a 2nd reserve hangar spot that I did not purchase nor use..... but alas, 'tis the game....

volly

150+ Star Club
It is NOT a bug. It is a on purpose feature to get you to spend greenies. Have you noticed the button happens to show up RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE CLICKING? It is such a simple thing to have the window show up in a static location yet they deliberately made it show up under where you are clicking. Personally I think of it as a dick move but it is their game and I've learned to go slow on clicking.

Top Bottom