Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPadOS Speed up videos didn’t reset

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
Just for fun, I tested the ads for my Windows support account. I got 18 building parts restarting between every pick. The timer always said 5 minutes to next ad. You could bypass those 5 minutes with the same operation: restart game, tap desired item again, and the ad is instantly available!

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
My problem is that since last minor update, the speed up and fuel videos don’t load and play, yet they count to the reset totals. Anyone else had thus problem - you click for say 20 Fuel, screen goes blank, video starts for a split second, then it returns to the game, but this counts towards the total videos and no fuel given.

My videos are now only allowing me 2 video use per type e.g. I used a video on a building that give me 190 passengers. I waited 5 minutes and repeated this. It would not me repeat this a third time. I thought I would try a different passenger building, it would not let me do this. Yet when I tried the fuel 20 and 20 passengers option at top of screen it did. Only done this once so going to wait to see if it allows me anything more than a second time.

As of now (7.25.30) iOS ads still need to wait some 24 hours after certain number of uses
22h.png

Top Bottom