Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPadOS Speed up videos didn’t reset

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03rzg7y66
Username
Kittz-“item needed”
@Yujie @Franswan @AMSfuture @Lololilolo
I’ve been able to watch a few videos for items.

When I first open the game can watch 1 video. Then the timer resets to hours.

After waiting for around 5mins (or whatever usual wait time for next video), if I close the game (double tap & swipe game off) I got to watch another video (after opening game).

Cycle repeats. Timer goes back to hours.

Not sure if it’ll work for everyone, but might be worth a try.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xi25w2u
Username
pvl87
same here, very annoying indeed.
problem popped up since the update and i can't seem to work around it like KZ said above

After waiting for around 5mins (or whatever usual wait time for next video), if I close the game (double tap & swipe game off) I got to watch another video (after opening game).

Thanks Kittzilla! Your advice is much appreciated

It does work, but you need to be quick after opening the game again. It seems to turn back to normal within 10-20 seconds.
But I managed to do it just after restarting the game

Let's see if it sustains

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03rzg7y66
Username
Kittz-“item needed”
Thanks Kittzilla! Your advice is much appreciated

It does work, but you need to be quick after opening the game again. It seems to turn back to normal within 10-20 seconds.
But I managed to do it just after restarting the game

Let's see if it sustains
No worries. Glad it’s working for you!

Yeah gotta be quick. Or just restart it again. Annoying but it’s something at least.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03xi25w2u
Username
pvl87

Yeah gotta be quick. Or just restart it again. Annoying but it’s something at least.
worked for me once just now. hopefully i can repeat the process.
but even more hopefully they will fix the problem........

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03iuj6p2
Username
RenlyDog
As the title says.

The videos to speed up coins from buildings and also to receive items to build buildings hasn’t reset from yesterday.

Wait time is 15hrs. Guess I’m not getting much done today.
Same here worked once went back to 10 hours

This is working.. 100% of the times i tried this it worked!

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I think the issue is solved on iOS at least. Just speeded up 2 planes in a row, and could speed a third. Also watched an ad for a building part and next one is available in 5 min.
can someone else check?

I’ve experienced the same thing since 2 days ago. Haven’t checked today. But Saturday-Sunday, my ads on iOS worked as before the update.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
036vkup3w
Username
CA Siddarth Gupta
I don’t think it is working fine for buildings.. i waited for 17hrs to speed up flight catering bldg.. as soon as the time got over i reopened the app only to see the timer at 24hrs now

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]

I'm on the latest version of iOS (13.6.1) and my ads have been virtually nonexistent, i.e. I could watch one ad and then the timer was set to 17 hrs or something equally horrendous. The time I get now to next ad is 32 minutes (=time to day reset), so perhaps you're meant to get just one ad a day? And GI blame their advertising partners? Bullshit!

However, the above workaround worked better than I had expected: I've got 8 building parts and one plane repair part using the method of restarting the game and going straight for the wanted part. For me, the free opportunity lasts only a few seconds before the Free button reverts to hh:mm, and getting the plane repair part was the hardest, I had to try three times - on 2 first attempts I watched 'Free' change to 'hh:mm' before I even had a chance to tap on it! Persistence and high speed tapping did the trick though. My ads have lasted the normal 30 seconds but the huge perk here is I don't need to wait five minutes before trying again - I just restart the game immediately and get one free item after each restart! I'm going to make a focused effort tomorrow trying to get as many building parts as possible - I've got 5 factories in construction needing 25 more building parts, so I've got my work cut out for me tomorrow!

Thanks for this wonderful tip!

/Cajsa

Top Bottom