Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Special Discount (2015)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
So after staying with 12 greenies ONLY (having purchased a total of 42 buildings!!!!!) I managed to get 3 extra planetariums (out of 20 attempts) and 2 statues of liberty and a garden of love (out of 22 attempts)...

Not ONE ski resort :(

Now the question is, what do I do with the ridiculous amount of reward buildings sitting in my warehouse...

Maybe a land expansion is in the upcoming updates...which of course requires more greenies...oh wait :(

So after staying with 12 greenies ONLY (having purchased a total of 42 buildings!!!!!) I managed to get 3 extra planetariums (out of 20 attempts) and 2 statues of liberty and a garden of love (out of 22 attempts)...

Not ONE ski resort :(

Now the question is, what do I do with the ridiculous amount of reward buildings sitting in my warehouse...

Maybe a land expansion is in the upcoming updates...which of course requires more greenies...oh wait :(
Desperately need land expansion or I won't be able to build any falcon map reward buildings when they come. I've got six ski slopes, and the rest btw :whistle:

Top Bottom