Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Special Discount (2015)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
With new quest also started special discount for Mystery Super Buildings. Now it is good time to obtain some precious building on very cheap way:

SpecDiscount1.JPG
SpecDiscount2.JPG

More about buildings, which one is included in MSB packet, you can check here:

www.airportcitygame.com/threads/mystery-buildings-all.8179/ (y)

Reactions: AJ

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
Received a different building that I never saw.
Anyone knows Rose Garden?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-21-11-43-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-21-11-43-13.jpg
    859.9 KB · Views: 187
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
One of the Android updates that did not work lately had Duke selling the new Mystery Super Building 3 that also had the statue of liberty...that however didnt make it tomthe iOS version, right?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
adocmtc
Username
Renderman
Don't Buy MSB3 if you are buying for first time, Rather buy MSB2 where you can get Planetarium :D
There always comes the first time...

Anyway, What I mean is that rose garden - a "very mediocre" building - shoudn't be in mystery super building pack

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Just luck I guess, either that or they were kind since I bought 5 @ 65 greenies and only got 1 planetarium
So more like me, I have spent the 65 several time and never got any planetarium. I am wondering how many attempt were needed for some players to get 6 of them

Top Bottom