Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items
This 55th Blue Group Launch has been opened by @Harcourt (HA gift to Harco) support account and will remain open until the fuel gauge is full.

All launch places are open using only the following small resource items - Small Fuel Tank (6 points - 30 minutes duration), Additional Stabilizer (12 points - 2 hours duration), Explosive Bolt (24 points - 4 hours duration) and Solid Fuel (12 points - 2 hours duration).

Once the four small timers will allow, you can then add more resources. The maximum opening resource investment is 54 and QL's are always welcomed.

Please be very careful not to click-on Liquid Fuel (2 points)

You may need to visit a neighbour to force the Launch to appear.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Joined with both games. Almost forgot about the launch with all this c/b/m craziness going on! If QL expires, I will reactivate when we launch.

No worries there I have forgotten about these every week I am not launching in recent weeks. o_O
In my defense I am redoing a bathroom in my house so there is that. Hopefully my memory doesn't
have a hiccup on one of my weeks starting. :whistle:

I am in - and no errors this week, so far!!!
friends.jpg

@crescent moon @Az1 @porvillewright @gorrion @Wired Parrott @Cath @ItsRalphy @david smith

Thank you for your support of this launch, and for the QL @crescent moon

I am afraid it is well past my bedtime (It is 00:20am !) so I will leave it to you to finish off ;)

Good Night from rainy Manchester UK :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Regards
Harcourt
It is taking quite a bit longer than usual. I think a lot of the flyers are doing red launches, trying to gain more gold coins for the c/b/m. We should be back to normal next week. :D Have a good night.

Cath

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
cath
@Wired Parrott

I think you and I may be the only ones still awake on this launch. :D:D:D It feels odd to keep adding my 6, 12's, and 24's, and no one is passing me.:wideyed::wideyed::wideyed:

At any rate, I activated a QL, as it looks like we may be launching within an hour or so.

Nice flying with you. :)

Indeed, sorry I missed your post last night. Was up doing things came and saw the launch was really
moving slowly so just kept coming back to add every 30 minutes. I thought it was just you and I at that
point but wasn't really keeping track. As always many thanks for the QL :cool:

Might still be a slow week next week as the time discrepancy is probably throwing people off on top
of the c/b/m thing of course.

Top Bottom