Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

The 23rd launch flight has been opened by @Harcourt (Harc Support account) and will remain open for 24 hours or until the fuel gauge becomes full.

All places are available using only the following four small resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points). The minimum opening investment is 54 - QL's can be used.

Here's to another successful launch.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi - I need to say I have a note from my Mum, sorry.

No, seriously, I accidentally joined a launch this morning, and it still ahs 12 hours to go. Now, if everyone stick to small items you may still be going in 12 hours and I will sneak in at the end, if not have a great launch!

Hopefully we will still be open for you to join, it is usually the case. See you then.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
We are just pass the half way stage with 9 flyers currently on board, hopefully a few more flyers will join in this green launch - 852 of 1600

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins

@porvillewright - @Mike47 - @Harcourt - @crescent moon - @rav - @Arne - @Wired Parrott - @Wasted Eagle

My thanks to all of you for taking part in the 23rd green launch. Thanks also to Crescent Moon for using a QL. I will update and post the Flyers League Table later on this weekend. In the meantime, I'm not too sure who @rav and @Arne belong to. I'd be very grateful if someone could let me know.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Mike47

Gone but Not Forgotten
350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me for code
Username
Mike47

@porvillewright - @Mike47 - @Harcourt - @crescent moon - @rav - @Arne - @Wired Parrott - @Wasted Eagle

My thanks to all of you for taking part in the 23rd green launch. Thanks also to Crescent Moon for using a QL. I will update and post the Flyers League Table later on this weekend. In the meantime, I'm not too sure who @rav and @Arne belong to. I'd be very grateful if someone could let me know.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I believe rav is @RavenENTP and Arne is @Airport Arne

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi captain. I'd like to join the next launch. But I am being accused of being a time traveller. Please Can you send me a friend request ? It might be fixed in time for the next launch.

Very sorry it has taken this long for me to reply. You will need to be neighbours with @Harcourt and @Wired Parrott to join in these green launch flights. I've noticed you play on iPAD - I'm not sure, in all honesty, if you will be able to join in. As far as I know, all flyers who take part are Windows based players. I hope I'm wrong about this. Once again, very sorry for not replying sooner. I'm not sure how it passed me by fiirst time round.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom