Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Space!

Hey yall!

I am now lvl 19 and wondering if I should build a launch pad or launch pad 2 straight away? Got mission controll lvl 1 atm.

Thanks! :)
If you want to build launch pad 2 you to upgrade mission control to lvl 2
My advice start now with launch pad 1 the green start doing launches with others save more coins and fuel during that start to save the items you need to upgrade mission control to lvl 2
Then build launch pad 2 the Blue after that upgrade mission control to lvl 3 and build the red launch pad.
I have in my support account only the green launch pad and the red launch pad :D
I dont have the Blue launch (launch pad 2) because items Required:
Space Suit (need it in launch pad 1 the green launch)
Lab Notebook (need it in launch pad 1 the green launch)
Lunar Module (need it in launch pad 3 the red launch)
Orbital Telescope (need it in launch pad 3 the red launch)
So you dont have to do like me i am just give you options ;)
My main account i complete the red launch 100 flights and get my 1st QL before the green launch it easy the red launch if you have a support from you neighbors.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
043kvc4e
Username
Buttergoat
If you want to build launch pad 2 you to upgrade mission control to lvl 2
My advice start now with launch pad 1 the green start doing launches with others save more coins and fuel during that start to save the items you need to upgrade mission control to lvl 2
Then build launch pad 2 the Blue after that upgrade mission control to lvl 3 and build the red launch pad.
I have in my support account only the green launch pad and the red launch pad :D
I dont have the Blue launch (launch pad 2) because items Required:
Space Suit (need it in launch pad 1 the green launch)
Lab Notebook (need it in launch pad 1 the green launch)
Lunar Module (need it in launch pad 3 the red launch)
Orbital Telescope (need it in launch pad 3 the red launch)
So you dont have to do like me i am just give you options ;)
My main account i complete the red launch 100 flights and get my 1st QL before the green launch it easy the red launch if have a support from you neighbors.

Cheers! Should I get cosmic fuel station before pad?

Top Bottom