Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Space missions

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Obiwan1664
Username
Obiwan1664
Sorry to sound completely stupid, but how do I join a space mission. For that matter, how do I tell if a friend has one pre launch? I can start them, and others join, but I never see reciprocal. Given the latest challenge is 10 in seven days, I cannot do it alone.
Thanks

Sorry to sound completely stupid, but how do I join a space mission. For that matter, how do I tell if a friend has one pre launch? I can start them, and others join, but I never see reciprocal. Given the latest challenge is 10 in seven days, I cannot do it alone.
Thanks

Watch in the space launch forum for QL launches. Send a neighbor request to who is starting it, and when accepted, you can join in. I'll be doing some green QLs in about an hour or so, so if you want to send me a neighbor request, I'll accept when I get my game open. :) My codes are in my signature.

Top Bottom