Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi Rsorour, im away this weekend (surfing) but will look out for your launch when I get out of the water and join. Alternatively I see Pakman 2 has a launch going ... let me know what you do and I'll chip in as soon as I can see your launch (and have 3G - am by the coast!) Cheers, Steve.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Hey Steve .....Hope you have some good breakers out there wherever you are :) I have launched at 9:00am EST/2:00pm GMT and currently have becky (Mrstepot) as copilot with a total 1516/2000 points. I will start a slow burn here on. If you don't get a chance to go online... no worries....save your point for a future launch. Becky, i will leave the house in a couple of hours for the rest of the day; I will probably not get back to the launch until night time. I should be able to pick up then if not launched yet
Cheers!
Have a great weekend

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Update on my launch - forgot to mention - it is a Prometheus launch that started at 9:10 AM EST. I have put in 944 points therefore 2nd and 3rd sport are available for only a few points! Bill

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj it happened same to me too :(
I think i can handle whole launch, but any help would be useful too.
sgabor this is the 3rd or 4th time this has happened to me. The first time I thought I had tried to join to quickly. So then I began to wait a full 2 minutes to join. It seemed to work but then it doesn't? Bottom line now I'm stuck having to monitor all day. I have plenty of AS"s, EB's, SF,'s but they take too long to become available. 4 hrs is way to long to wait to use an EB! Bill

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Update on my launch - forgot to mention - it is a Prometheus launch that started at 9:10 AM EST. I have put in 944 points therefore 2nd and 3rd sport are available for only a few points! Bill
billsnj
I wish I could help you out, but my capsule will return tomorrow at 945 am EST. So close! I would have gladly dropped in points at the last minute if the timing had been better. Best of luck to you, neighbor. Usually someone swoops in to save the day.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj
I wish I could help you out, but my capsule will return tomorrow at 945 am EST. So close! I would have gladly dropped in points at the last minute if the timing had been better. Best of luck to you, neighbor. Usually someone swoops in to save the day.
I thought you were in the launch with Rsorour ? I saw the launch when I began and didn't want to join your exclusive group. If he had posted of course I would have joined but he didn't. Guess the same thing would have happened. GI would have bounced me. Right now I have 1020 in and I'm out of immediate use items. So I'm on the clock every 10 minutes etc etc etc. bill

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
I thought you were in the launch with Rsorour ? I saw the launch when I began and didn't want to join your exclusive group. If he had posted of course I would have joined but he didn't. Guess the same thing would have happened. GI would have bounced me. Right now I have 1020 in and I'm out of immediate use items. So I'm on the clock every 10 minutes etc etc etc. bill
billsnj
Yes, that's the launch I am on. It was just the two of us (no one else showed up) and we were going to try to burn up junk fuel, but then someone I don't know threw in the points to launch us. I thought you had started a launch last night?
And by the way, we are not an exclusive group, silly! :) You can always join. We are just trying to work together since none of us ever has enough fuel to launch alone.
Of course, on the last flight we ended up with 6 passengers, and you might not like that part! :)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj
Yes, that's the launch I am on. It was just the two of us (no one else showed up) and we were going to try to burn up junk fuel, but then someone I don't know threw in the points to launch us. I thought you had started a launch last night?
And by the way, we are not an exclusive group, silly! :) You can always join. We are just trying to work together since none of us ever has enough fuel to launch alone.
Of course, on the last flight we ended up with 6 passengers, and you might not like that part! :)
No problem like I said rsorour did not post a status so I assume you had all your team on board. And I will add it was quite possible that GI would have bumped me anyway. So now I have 1072 in and have a neighbor from Down Under that may be able to join in 10 hours. I hope it doesn't come to that. Bill

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Many Thanks Becky (Mrstepot) and Kitty for assisting in this quick launch. billsnj ...like becky aforementioned , we are by no means an exclusive group, you are welcome to join in anytime. i actually made an announcement yesterday at 8:12 am EST on this thread. I couldn't tag all folks so i tagged a couple from a previous launch and "anybody else". Actually I'd rather have forum members, neighbors, and friends join my launches as opposed to non forum members that sometimes will either hijack or turn the launch into a competitive race. Any assistance would be appreciated. by default a bunch of us ended up launching together and realized that if everybody takes a turn for 1st place, gives the rest of us time to accumulate points. I wish i could assist in your launch but myself and becky are in the same position; our lander arrives shortly after your time runs out. My apologies

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Many Thanks Becky (Mrstepot) and Kitty for assisting in this quick launch. billsnj ...like becky aforementioned , we are by no means an exclusive group, you are welcome to join in anytime. i actually made an announcement yesterday at 8:12 am EST on this thread. I couldn't tag all folks so i tagged a couple from a previous launch and "anybody else". Actually I'd rather have forum members, neighbors, and friends join my launches as opposed to non forum members that sometimes will either hijack or turn the launch into a competitive race. Any assistance would be appreciated. by default a bunch of us ended up launching together and realized that if everybody takes a turn for 1st place, gives the rest of us time to accumulate points. I wish i could assist in your launch but myself and becky are in the same position; our lander arrives shortly after your time runs out. My apologies
Rsorour There are no apologies necessary. I read the posts by Steve regrading your group and planned launches. I'm sure you understand as I do that any SPOT below #3 gets ZILCH. So planning a launch is very good and important. It certainly appeared to me that you had more than 3 in your group. So I was not about to become the 5TH wheel. Actually Becky invited me to join your group and I declined. Only because there are only 3 good spots in a launch! So, I wish you and your group all the best. In addition, if you need a 3rd for a particular launch a POST here would benefit all Forums members. Good Luck Bill Mrstepot

Device
  1. iPad
Well GI did it to me again. A few minutes ago I tried to join Pakman2's launch. Waited full 2 minutes before I hit Join and I ended up with my own launch. So I need help. Just dumped in 500+ points. I can add another 400 then it will be slo. Chloe11111 Mrstepot LAX sgabor tdv greensmith flip123 Dee140157 sportybear @one bad Zhang pwcmvj primodakine Jahuno. Colin Chew Gdog
Sorry Ducks is in a launch also and has 16 hours still to go. If you are still in the launch tomorrow as it finishes after I land I will tey and jump in. Unfortunately dee no longer has you as a neighbour, as I could have joined from there.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Hi Rsorour & Mrstepot just back out of the water and ready to join your launch but I see you have already launched!! Must have been a quick one! Count me in for the next one though, if you want I can start one a few hours before your capsule lands and have it all prepped up (if no one else wants a turn at gold I'm happy to go for it) - let me know?
billsnj not an exclusive group at all, please join, it's just a way to keep everyone launching regularly and whoever is ready uses their good stuff to get gold and everyone else gets the silvers and bronzes for using up the less useful stuff and possibly the odd large fuel tank. Its a system that works really well.

Rsorour - :) yeah, waves were ok today, bit messy but still fun! Tomorrow morning, same again! I'm surfing in Cornwall, England this weekend ... a bit chilly but not as cold as it was in Jan/Feb!

GamingSwiftie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
GS4: GamingSwiftie4 (iPad), GS5: 04skwc5l
Username
GS4, GS5
billsnj - How odd... we are clearly neighbors now... but I still can't see your launch... :( this is beginning to sound like a lovely like bug you're finding... I've attached screenshots in case you want to open a support case.

Attachments

• neighbor.PNG
    neighbor.PNG
    945.8 KB · Views: 95
  • prometheus launches.PNG
    prometheus launches.PNG
    969.9 KB · Views: 107
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Colin chew
Status