Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Steve , Mrstepot , GamingSwiftie I have over 25 race 1 launches under my belt and still stuck on 2 Halley Comets . Though super ugly, as you all agree, but still craving my first Alien Legacy totem. Now, race 2 started and became so tempting. I like that system we're working out here. I'll keep launching till i get my first space monument from race 2 then go back to launching race 1 rockets
Cheers!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Steve , Mrstepot , GamingSwiftie I have over 25 race 1 launches under my belt and still stuck on 2 Halley Comets . Though super ugly, as you all agree, but still craving my first space totem. Now, race 2 started and became so tempting. I like that system we're working out here. I'll keep launching till i get my first space monument from race 2 then go back to launching race 1 rockets
Cheers!
Rsorour I have over 40 launches and only 2 AL's I'm in need of 1 Crab Nebula for my third. Keep trying! Bill

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
The most over organized launch in the history of AC is underway (it was a slow/boring day at work!) ... we have 1384/2000 with 23:52 left and Becky (Mrstepot) in gold and safe to keep that now. Pakman (134), Rsorour (96) and Steve (96) in - are we slow burning our rubbish from now on? Wouldn't waste anymore good stuff we could cruise this one all the way on Solid Rubbish (sorry Fuel)! :)

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
The most over organized launch in the history of AC is underway (it was a slow/boring day at work!) ... we have 1384/2000 with 23:52 left and Becky (Mrstepot) in gold and safe to keep that now. Pakman (134), Rsorour (96) and Steve (96) in - are we slow burning our rubbish from now on? Wouldn't waste anymore good stuff we could cruise this one all the way on Solid Rubbish (sorry Fuel)! :)
In retrospect, it's hilarious that we put so much thought and discussion into this launch! But now we should be set for consecutive launches (I hope!)

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Steve ..... im going to stop adding points. if you want a silver finish, go for it... i can also slow burn for the next few hours. I would like to lead tomorrow's launch. I think i have enough to secure a gold position.
Cheers!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Steve ..... im going to stop adding points. if you want a silver finish, go for it... i can also slow burn for the next few hours. I would like to lead tomorrow's launch. I think i have enough to secure a gold position.
Cheers!
Hi Rsorour - no problem! I am going to bed soon, just waiting to add in another Add Stab and Solid Fuel, then I will sleep and pick it up in the morning again adding in some more Add Stabs, EBs and Solid Fuel etc (if we haven't launched already). Also if you overtake me into 3rd place while I am asleep - no problems, Silver or Bronze is fine for me, this launch was predominantly to get Becky (Mrstepot) Gold!

Happy to support you going for Gold tomorrow, I can be your wing man on that launch! Just tag me tomorrow to organize start time etc. Remember though if you launch while I am asleep my capsule will return later than yours! Talk to you tomorrow! :)

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Someone launched!
Hi Becky (Mrstepot), yep one of your non-forum Neighbors messed up the slow burn by dumping in a load of points at the end and jumping into 2nd place and triggering the launch ... hate it when that happens as was hoping to burn a few more Solid Fuels (warehouse is bursting!). Ah well, at least you got your Gold though! Roll on the next launch - I believe it is with Captain Rsorour!
Rsorour I am away this weekend so wont have dedicated internet access but as soon as my lander comes back I will look out for your launch and drop in as many points as I can while online ... back to normal on Monday though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom