Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Red Launch SO THERE I WAS....................

D

Deleted member 5399

SO THERE I WAS.................
I had some little bit of time left on a QL I had acquired for green expert in ANF2 and thought I'd join up with someone non-forum and help out as he/she had little points in.
Just as I was about to drop in another PEB and launch the rocket, another non-forum comes in and the initiator kicks me off the pad.
You would think the person would be thankful for a QL boost.
Yep so that freed up a spot on my neighbors list in ANF2.
What's the old saying about looking a gift horse in the mouth?
@A.Edie you and your friend lost out dude.

I had some little bit of time left on a QL I had acquired for green expert in ANF2 and thought I'd join up with someone non-forum and help out as he/she had little points in.
Just as I was about to drop in another PEB and launch the rocket, another non-forum comes in and the initiator kicks me off the pad.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::p:p:p

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047vn7aw
Username
Doc_Weggie - SProp

Bad form! Sorry that happened to you

Kendra

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047yjzfv
Username
Kendra
Some people wouldn't know a good thing if it bit em on the ass!

Feel free to join my launches anytime, with or without QL (y)(y)(y)

D

Deleted member 5399

Thanks @Kendra
Almost put h on end of your name. We spell our daughter's name with an H. Irish descent and all that, Grandma had to lol add the h while momma was giving birth.

Top Bottom