Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Silver Crescents/Sickles

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
My score is 4-0-6-3-2, a bit better than yesterday but don't know if I'll get the rest of items:mad:

there's a lot of time left, and the drop rate has increased (or so it seems) ;)
today i got 2 items from my markets and another 2 from my neighbors
phantom_: 2-1-3-7-4
phantom2: 4-2-5-4-6

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
there's a lot of time left, and the drop rate has increased (or so it seems) ;)
today i got 2 items from my markets and another 2 from my neighbors
phantom_: 2-1-3-7-4
phantom2: 4-2-5-4-6

Yes, has increased, but always got the same items. Now 6-0-4-7-5.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
You are all still on the list for silver crescents/sickles. With some of you I could see a lot of Farmer Markets. My question is: Do you still need crescents to finish the quest? If not, please let us know so the list stays clean for those sending crescents and for those actually do need crescents to finish.

Thank you....

You can take me off the list as I have 10 FM and 2 spare.
I will get my SC from visiting neighbours.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ba3p4z
Username
Arros (thingineed)
I Don't need any more Sickles, so yuo can remove me from the list :)

On the markets thingy, even a dubstep track has more drops :(

Dear, One Bad Day, Sky Ranger, antony1406, vayka1, Ant, FancyFlight, Blackcloud, Kei, brookeluke, Arros, lauren, hungyauming, stevel2606, br3tt, lkoo, karen, Sophie and Nina

You are all still on the list for silver crescents/sickles. With some of you I could see a lot of Farmer Markets. My question is: Do you still need crescents to finish the quest? If not, please let us know so the list stays clean for those sending crescents and for those actually do need crescents to finish.

Thank you....

Hi flip I was thinking of replying no, but due to my ongoing bad luck with the drop rates I think i may need to increase the numbers of FMs to as many as possible (after 4 days of having 5 FMs, and using all neighbour visits to tap on FMs i still only have 1 exotic fruit...)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
Dear, One Bad Day, Sky Ranger, antony1406, vayka1, Ant, FancyFlight, Blackcloud, Kei, brookeluke, Arros, lauren, hungyauming, stevel2606, br3tt, lkoo, karen, Sophie and Nina

Thank you....
i got enough crescents..thank you people..:)

Top Bottom