Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Signatures

Afternoon all,

A lot of the time I read this forum on my iPhone and am now spending about 85% of my time scrolling through interminable signatures. Yes, I’m sure you like your pretty texts, gifs, and lists of your 2000 support accounts and the gifts they can give/need. I don’t.

Is there a way that I can hide signatures, or could people make more use of the spoiler button to hide the endless drivel that is attached to each and every post? I don't want to start tagging people or get personal, but the forum introduction says:

"If you look at everyone who has posted, you'll notice a signature containing their forum name, game name, level, stars, hearts, friend code, time zones, etc. In that signature, they will also place the items they need for their game, and also the items they can gift to neighbours. This way, everyone knows what they all need, and also what everyone can gift. This will make things a lot easier for you, as well as your neighbours."

There is no mention in there of support accounts, pictures, proverbs or giant text.

Thanks.

Scrooge.

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
I'm so glad you said that. I am often on a metered internet connection and one well known poster on here has a signature which is 322 kb in size. I have had to add them to my ignore list so it doesn't suck up all my allowance when roaming.

I'm so glad you said that. I am often on a metered internet connection and one well known poster on here has a signature which is 322 kb in size. I have had to add them to my ignore list so it doesn't suck up all my allowance when roaming.
I’ve thought about doing that but it had nothing to do with their sigs :LOL::D. How can you tell how big the sig is? Is it just the attachments you were looking at?

Top Bottom