Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sell a plane?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f02m2u
Username
shirco
Hi, how can i sell a plane?

I need to upgrade my planes, i can't because alle the hangars are full. I need to upgrade my tower, but i need a bigger plane to go to Bali... How can I sell another plane?

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

I need to upgrade my planes, i can't because alle the hangars are full. I need to upgrade my tower, but i need a bigger plane to go to Bali... How can I sell another plane?

To sell a plane, the plane must not be flying ! in other words, it must be in his hangar. Then, you go in your warehouse, you click on the tab "planes", and you click on "sell" :D ! That's all !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade

You don't need to upgrade your control tower ! you can sell one plane, and then buy a bigger !

And, instead of flying to Bali to get required items to upgrade your control tower, you can ask forum members to send you those items !

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f02m2u
Username
shirco
To sell a plane, the plane must not be flying ! in other words, it must be in his hangar. Then, you go in your warehouse, you click on the tab "planes", and you click on "sell" :D ! That's all !
thanks gonna try now :)

Top Bottom