Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Searching for Player Names

Droidhak

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0494kqx0
Username
Droidhak
Greetings!

I've searched the forums and can't find an answer to this, so forgive me if it has been posted before. I've found a few friends so far in the few days I've been playing (Android). However, I can't find their profile here on this site. I can't seem to search the Members or general Search for their name. If they have a separate forum username from their player name and their player name is only listed in the signature, it's not coming up in searches. For instance, if their forum username is "Bob" and their player name is "ORD1" with the "ORD1" only located in their signature, "ORD1" isn't showing any results if I search for that, but "Bob" does. I'd like to check their sigs to check what gifts they'd like to receive.

Am I missing something? Thoughts?

Greetings!

I've searched the forums and can't find an answer to this, so forgive me if it has been posted before. I've found a few friends so far in the few days I've been playing (Android). However, I can't find their profile here on this site. I can't seem to search the Members or general Search for their name. If they have a separate forum username from their player name and their player name is only listed in the signature, it's not coming up in searches. For instance, if their forum username is "Bob" and their player name is "ORD1" with the "ORD1" only located in their signature, "ORD1" isn't showing any results if I search for that, but "Bob" does. I'd like to check their sigs to check what gifts they'd like to receive.

Am I missing something? Thoughts?
The best gift if you don't know what he/she needs at the moment and depends of you game level,the best gift is Fuel Catalyst if you don't have Fuel 20

Top Bottom