Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Screen freezes or game restarts

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
When I click on the monitor that AC is not running on, the game freezes and will not unfreeze and the game has to be restarted to be able to play. This bug happened within the past year and was fixed during an update (even though GI claimed there was no bug and I just did not know how to play the game, etc.)

Also when I minimize the game, it restarts when I maximize it.

Both of these started after the server was "fixed" the other day after the server was down.

I also cannot visit neighbors which started sometime within the past 24 hours (I can send and receive gifts though)

When I click on the monitor that AC is not running on, the game freezes and will not unfreeze and the game has to be restarted to be able to play. This bug happened within the past year and was fixed during an update (even though GI claimed there was no bug and I just did not know how to play the game, etc.)

Also when I minimize the game, it restarts when I maximize it.

Both of these started after the server was "fixed" the other day after the server was down.

I also cannot visit neighbors which started sometime within the past 24 hours (I can send and receive gifts though)
thats interesting I've not had those problems, but the major malware attack that happened it wouldn't allow me to collect my landing shuttle items

Top Bottom