Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saving green dollars

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
I think GI has improved the annoying pop up.. the "buy" button is grey out now if we don't click the collection/bonus that we want to buy..

Right now I have no green cash and over 2,3 million coins in my account.. but I'm optimist will get 30 gc from screenshot contest :p

I saw they responded to you on twitter, your contribution looked really nice! I just made some screenshots and paste them on that image.. :p I have good hopes we will be rewarded, but I was thinking how they will reward you as you didn't put your username or usercode anywhere? Maybe you sent them an email too, I don't know.. *tries to help* hehe

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
FYI, watch it when you are in your Repair Base. I now have THREE slots to fix my planes. Those 'purchase a new slot' buttons are VERY sensitive (and expensive)!!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a4d2dws
Username
Vangees (iPad) Gifts-Send2iPad (Android)
Bali Hi has 29 green bills, Bali Too has accumulated 34 green bills (only spent 6 so far to buy a Powerful Wind Turbine).

Then while I was gloating over my hoard of cash, and while being distracted by a posting from Vangees,
I tapped my Tab, and voila: I just bought a Mystery Building for 6 green bills!

The Mystery building is an Italian Restaurant.
I wilI place it near my solitary Mexican restaurant as a reminder of my folly.

Sorry for distracting you :blush:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
I saw they responded to you on twitter, your contribution looked really nice! I just made some screenshots and paste them on that image.. :p I have good hopes we will be rewarded, but I was thinking how they will reward you as you didn't put your username or usercode anywhere? Maybe you sent them an email too, I don't know.. *tries to help* hehe

Hi thanks Friso :)

Of course, I've emailed them the screenshot of my friend code box. If they tell me they don't receive my email, just will send it through twitter also..
I will pester them till I got my reward :p

let's see what will happen tomorrow..

Device
  1. Android
I spent €50 on this game just for fun and bought green cash in the X3 hours (3x 96 green cash + 1x 336 green cash and mystery building). I spent most of it on land expansion (I have bought 19 land expansions), bought a lot of buildings with a good pay-off (6x circus, 3x donutshop, 3x bridal salon) and some power buildings like the solar power station. It sure helps getting these annoying all inclusive bracelets for my 2 hotels and some other items that never drop, like the travel guides. Also bought a lot of mystery buildings, but you'll never now what to get so I now have four icecream shops.

I wasted 10 greens on clicking to fast on a new useless slot in my repair base :(, be sure to watch out for that! I now have 23 left saving them for more land.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
How do you guys buy the green bills by the way? I tried to buy 96 banknotes for $10 in the x3 hours, but when I clicked on it, it directed me to the Google Play store and then gave me an error there could not be found any connection. I tried it a couple of times but every time I couldn't get into it... :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
I'm actually shocked Rodyw, I think you might be the first person I've heard from that actually received what they bought.

It's definitely 'buyer beware' when it comes to purchases with Game Insight.

Device
  1. Android
How do you guys buy the green bills by the way? I tried to buy 96 banknotes for $10 in the x3 hours, but when I clicked on it, it directed me to the Google Play store and then gave me an error there could not be found any connection. I tried it a couple of times but every time I couldn't get into it... :(

My Google Play account is connected to my creditcard so it's just click-and-go. I select the option I want, it redirects me to my Google Play account and when I accept my (real) money is gone :lol:

Does anybody know the latest updates on the contest to win 30 Airport Cash.

I've submitted my entry and haven't received anything back.

Obviously I was optimistic about the whole thing,

but thought I had nothing to lose, but 30 AIRPORT CASH to win..

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
I spent $10 once, when I just started playing. It was during the rockfest mission when they also had a 300% sale. I bought coins and spent them on land purchase, buildings and upgrades.

That is also the max limit I'm spending on this game, although it is very tempting to shell out more cash just to speed things up lol ;) The downside of this game is that when it's gone, it's gone. So I'd rather spend my real money on PS3 or PC games which I can reuse and resell when I'm sick of them.

Top Bottom