Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Saving favourites issue, looking for suggestions

Crash and burn

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20FXNPRHU
Username
CrashnBurn
Hi folks!
I am having a problem with saving favourite neighbors on pley.com
This only happens with a few specific neighbors. I can select them time and time again, and always visit Madlen before loging off, but have been unable to get the setting saved.

Everything works fine, and the setting works during that session, but when I log in again those specific accounts are not favourites.
This most definitely is not account specific, but neighbor specific (occurs across 10 accounts, with multiple neighbors).

I would love any tips or suggestions (even if you have not seen this issue), to troubleshoot or try to rectify.

Sorry I spelt neighbours wrong (been doing that a lot as of late)!
If, in fact, it was not spelt wrong then please ignore the last line.... and this one :)

Funny Punch

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
047SU87V6
Username
Funny Punch
IDK about "pley", but I had something like that in game with people that were banned (often without game informing of said ban for a while). I don't use that "pley" thing, so IDK. Though if it's available and useful I could check and see if I have the same problem.

plane fan

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
045UNKUKE
Username
A pfan-(gifts needed)
@Crash and burn I suppose one of two things could likely be causing the issue:

1. Whenever a player switches between devices to play (for example, Windows to Android or vice versa) they fall off of favorites from any neighbor who had saved them as such. I switch between my Android and PC almost every day, so if I'm one of those neighbors this might be the explanation.
2. On the old Pley (Trail) I remember that favorites would not save for any neighbor once the game was restarted. However if some of your neighbors stay on favorites then that might not be the issue.

Crash and burn

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20FXNPRHU
Username
CrashnBurn
IDK about "pley", but I had something like that in game with people that were banned (often without game informing of said ban for a while). I don't use that "pley" thing, so IDK. Though if it's available and useful I could check and see if I have the same problem.
I think pley is useful. You can have an extra game for every email address you have :) Great for fuel and gifts (extra account to send from), but you can loose a lot of time working each game up :(

In this specific case I am quite sure these neighbors have not been banned, I am in contact with most of them and have absolutely no reason to suspect they have done anything that could be even misinterpreted as ban-worthy by G!

Crash and burn

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20FXNPRHU
Username
CrashnBurn
@Crash and burn I suppose one of two things could likely be causing the issue:

1. Whenever a player switches between devices to play (for example, Windows to Android or vice versa) they fall off of favorites from any neighbor who had saved them as such. I switch between my Android and PC almost every day, so if I'm one of those neighbors this might be the explanation.
2. On the old Pley (Trail) I remember that favorites would not save for any neighbor once the game was restarted. However if some of your neighbors stay on favorites then that might not be the issue.
Yes, you are one! Always scrolling to find you :)
The majority are saved as expected. The same few are not. (Can't be #2 - only some)

Did a little test;
I logged in, selected you (and the others) as favs, visited Madlen then logged out.
Logged in again straight away, and yes everyone was in the favs list!
I have no doubt when I log in again next time something has changed (as it has every other time) and my favs are gone.

I'll get in touch with the others and see if they also switch devices, but it does seem you are on the ball here Andy!
Do you know if anyone has tried to report this to G!?

EDIT: 14mins later, lost 1 off the favs list.

Last edited:

plane fan

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
045UNKUKE
Username
A pfan-(gifts needed)
Yes, you are one! Always scrolling to find you :)
The majority are saved as expected. The same few are not. (Can't be #2 - only some)

Did a little test;
I logged in, selected you (and the others) as favs, visited Madlen then logged out.
Logged in again straight away, and yes everyone was in the favs list!
I have no doubt when I log in again next time something has changed (as it has every other time) and my favs are gone.

I'll get in touch with the others and see if they also switch devices, but it does seem you are on the ball here Andy!
Do you know if anyone has tried to report this to G!?

EDIT: 14mins later, lost 1 off the favs list.
OK, glad you could find the cause of the issue. I switched to my Android a few hours ago so if I have fallen off since then then this is probably the cause. 👍

Absolutely new to the link progress matter.

Did it this morning for 1st time.... (Desktop with windows store app / laptop with windows G! official app) ... lost absolutely all my favourites in both devices. I added them back one by one to both too.
This afternoon I switched between devices again, taking the precaution of waiting about 20 minutes from when I turned off the laptop until I recovered from server on the desktop... It seems all my favs have remained intact.

What I wonder is if I myself continue to fall off the list of other people's favorites...Does someone know? .... or is there a way to solve it?

plane fan

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
045UNKUKE
Username
A pfan-(gifts needed)
Absolutely new to the link progress matter.

Did it this morning for 1st time.... (Desktop with windows store app / laptop with windows G! official app) ... lost absolutely all my favourites in both devices. I added them back one by one to both too.
This afternoon I switched between devices again, taking the precaution of waiting about 20 minutes from when I turned off the laptop until I recovered from server on the desktop... It seems all my favs have remained intact.

What I wonder is if I myself continue to fall off the list of other people's favorites...Does someone know? .... or is there a way to solve it?
I'm pretty sure that even if your own favorites do not disappear then you will still fall off other people's favorites. As far as I know there is no way to switch devices without falling off their favorites but I could be wrong 🤷‍♂️

I'm pretty sure that even if your own favorites do not disappear then you will still fall off other people's favorites. As far as I know there is no way to switch devices without falling off their favorites but I could be wrong 🤷‍♂️
@plane fan ... you used to fall off favorites in a couple FR we share, but lately you don't. Are you still switching devices?

plane fan

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
045UNKUKE
Username
A pfan-(gifts needed)
@plane fan ... you used to fall off favorites in a couple FR we share, but lately you don't. Are you still switching devices?
No, I used to switch between Android and PC frequently but stopped about 3-4 months ago because of game issues on my phone. Been only on PC for a while so that's why I don't fall off favorites anymore

Top Bottom