Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday March 26th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Usernamenonnie08
Username
Usernamenonnie08
I have sent some friend requests out to some of you. I'm trying to build me daily gifting list from this forum because it is the best to get and give what you really need right away. My friend code doesn't work so add me usernamenonnie08 or PM me and I'll send or accept. I update and check all signatures daily. Also have an open slot for an alliance. Just started it and trying to expand and compete for some ranking bonuses. Thanks for any adds and future gifting and launches.

Thanks

Both of my games have been updated and are now working on the new event. I am going to save most of my gifts to send out tomorrow so I can give some time for people to update their games and then help those neighbors who do participant in the new event. I am going to give priority to the neighbors who play the new event in the next 15 days, I apologize in advance to those neighbors who cannot or choose not to play the event, I know the iOS neighbors haven't received the update yet.

Both of my games need event items as everybody else does, especially we all need the Hearts cards first to complete the Card Hangar. It seems the Five of Hearts card is the most difficult to get, I haven't seen anybody who updated can give Five of Hearts yet. My LY game can send Three of Hearts and Magic Mirror, my LY2 game can send Four of Hearts and Magic Mirror. Here are some neighbors I already know you are playing the event and I have sent event gifts to you:

@mohsen larijani: sent you Three of Hearts and Four of Hearts.
@steveowa: sent you Three of Hearts.
@vayka1: sent you Three of Hearts.
@spearman78: sent you Three of Hearts and Four of Hearts.
@Gt city: sent you Three of Hearts and Four of Hearts.
@Tamic: sent you Three of Hearts.
@Continuum: sent you Three of Hearts.

@SannSunn: Yes, I saw your post yesterday, sorry to see you leave! But I wanted to return the last gift to you yesterday, to give you my final salute, and show my respect to you! We have been great neighbors and hope to see you again in the friendly sky some time soon!

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!

Eva

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anh81eq
Username
Eva
Both of my games have been updated and are now working on the new event. I am going to save most of my gifts to send out tomorrow so I can give some time for people to update their games and then help those neighbors who do participant in the new event. I am going to give priority to the neighbors who play the new event in the next 15 days, I apologize in advance to those neighbors who cannot or choose not to play the event, I know the iOS neighbors haven't received the update yet.

Both of my games need event items as everybody else does, especially we all need the Hearts cards first to complete the Card Hangar. It seems the Five of Hearts card is the most difficult to get, I haven't seen anybody who updated can give Five of Hearts yet. My LY game can send Three of Hearts and Magic Mirror, my LY2 game can send Four of Hearts and Magic Mirror. Here are some neighbors I already know you are playing the event and I have sent event gifts to you:

@mohsen larijani: sent you Three of Hearts and Four of Hearts.
@steveowa: sent you Three of Hearts.
@vayka1: sent you Three of Hearts.
@spearman78: sent you Three of Hearts and Four of Hearts.
@Gt city: sent you Three of Hearts and Four of Hearts.
@Tamic: sent you Three of Hearts.
@Continuum: sent you Three of Hearts.

@SannSunn: Yes, I saw your post yesterday, sorry to see you leave! But I wanted to return the last gift to you yesterday, to give you my final salute, and show my respect to you! We have been great neighbors and hope to see you again in the friendly sky some time soon!

I do have the Five of Hearts card if still looking for it. Also have the Pocket Knife.
Eva
anh81eq

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Aalm14s
Username
Khiez follow by item needed
Thanks for the gift but return with non event item yet for today.
Will start to send even item when the gift time reset

@Eva sent invitation pls accept.

Thanks

Reactions: Eva
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aixmwb0
Username
*Silvestris
Thanks everyone. Gifts have just gone out, and my signature has been updated.

I'm doing the 'Down the Rabbit Hole' event, and will prioritise sending event items to those who have 1) already sent me event items, and 2) requested it in the forums (or in their signature). These gifts will default to Heart Cards, unless requested otherwise. To anyone else that has not specifically requested event items, there will be a limited amount of normal gifts going out (bit of a 'lottery' due to limited space). Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ap8uw79
Username
Macintoshman
I am doing the event also, I can send Pocket Knifes and Five of Hearts, I am looking for event items in return, if your not already my neighbor, I am very happy to help you out in sending you these items :D
My friend code is ap8uw79

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom