Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 9th November 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Hi all, when I reached lvl 6 on my android tablet, I noticed I have fuel(20) in my gift box. That is more important to me than aerosol, although I still need 20 cans. No way I'm gonna finish this quest, unless Bali Hi and Brexter help me out by sending me aerosols coming days ;-) and still then it's a big question mark.
So. As soon as I'm lvl 10, you are all welcome to ask me for fuel(20). I hope it's not converted between android and iOS though, time will tell. Friend code in my signature if you want to be friends (I'll gladly accept!)
Request sent. I believe if you and me a bright lantern from your android device, I'll get an aerosol.

Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Request sent. I believe if you and me a bright lantern from your android device, I'll get an aerosol.

Thanks!
Hi! I'll try, but when I sent myself a bright lantern from android to iOS iPad, I got a bright lantern, so don't be disappointed if you get a lantern :)

Top Bottom