Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 9th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Thanks for all the gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago. There are some of you I couldn't return gift today due to the 20 gifts limit, will finish the rest tomorrow. Will send Pruning Sheras to everybody for the time being unless you indicate you don't need it in your signature.

For those of you new to this forum, make sure you update your signature often. I won't be able to send gift to people who do not participate/post in the forum or do not update signatures, sorry. Also I have a lot of new neighbor requests in my waiting list, make sure you tag me or send me message if you added me.

Here are the tags: Received Pruning Shears from and sent Pruning Shears to:
Aero
CK-Airport
Shinobi273
hungyauming
bubbajed5711
Andrew-YYZ (haven't seen you for a while)
86Stalker
yukidesu
antony1406
Cicignon
Beer Baron
morgun
Friso
stevel2606
@BBirdEyes

tdv: thanks for the items you sent. Sent Gyroscope to your TDVCrApple2 account. Appreciate if you can send Pruning Shears and Fuel 20 if you have a chance. Thanks!
Stabekk: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sorry flipped my figure today, not sure what I sent you, will be careful tomorrow.
mandeer: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Purning Shears.
pienicki: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Deicer.
air canillas: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Fuel.
Njoud: received a Packaging Machine form you, I don't need it, items I needs are in my signature, please do not send anything that I did not ask, don't want you waste your limited gift resource.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for Spare Propeller, I am not sure what you need since you don't put what you need in your signature and you haven't posted since Jan 11, will check your post/signature again later.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all, would like some pruning Shears, still need one flower three time (the rest I have five each)

What is the butterfly drop-rate with you? I have 3 butterflies in 2 rounds/days

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
Hi flip123 I haven't received even 1 butterfly.... and I just get one net (sometimes nothing) per neighbor :cautious:

Maybe I'm unlucky :LOL:

UPDATE: Finally I received 2 butterflies from one net but my drop rate is really bad (u_u')

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a417yob
Username
Spitfire sqdrn
Hello everyone. Thanks to all who have sent gifts. I try to send out gifts equally to everyone on my list.

Would appreciate FILLED CANDIES and ADDITIONAL RADAR.

Cheers

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
flip123, my drop rate is so poooor, I've 4 butterflies and 0 nets. At least I've and nice sunny day here in Madrid. Happy weekend to all.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a7m8nvf
Username
uq2 (what i need)
Happy weekend :) thank you for all the gifts ;)

Not sure if I can finish the mission... yesterday I only got 3 nets (from 27 times clicking) and zero butterfly :(

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Hi there
A new day with new chances, so who knows? Maybe find finally some butterflynets... some items for the treadmill... and the last orchid

In the mean time: thanks for all the gifts (shears for example), this afternoon I send back whats possible

Have a nice day all of you, see you!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv What's Botanical Garden looks like? Also, thanks for your shears, will need more.

This is what it looks like...
index.php

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Good morning everyone, thanks for the gifts just like to say thanks please do not send me shears anymore as i have done the flowers part. Thanks :):):)

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :) Thank you for all for the gifts and visit (y)(y)

I still neeed loads of 'Pruning shears' :rolleyes: so please help me out.

Have been sending out gifts (but no time to post) daily. Will do so again this evening.

All the very best to everyone playing the latest mission ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
morning all
thx for the gifts, i ve updated my signature
i need 3 defrosters and 2 cooling chambers for phantom

pr. shears for ph2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi everyone,

Updated my sig.
I need al lot of shears and butterfly nets.
Is anyone able to send these?
Thanx very much in advance. Appologize for can not send back gifts:mad::mad:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Good morning to all, and happy weekend to :)
Later i gonna send more shears, in my opinion isnt gonna be easy to get the 3 collections of butterfly, because the rate is very poor... when i visit some neigbour i waste maybe 5 minuts to find the butterfly around the city, and maybe in one visit a get one net, only have two butterfly yet :|
Phantom i gonna send one cooling

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Flying with 8 long-distance planes makes my meal reservoir go down so quickly I only have 60 left o_O So I'm building 2 new facilities. I need 1 Cooling Chamber and 4 Defrosters please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom