Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 7th September 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Thanks, everyone, for posting your opinions. I am trying to decide whether I should follow GI's directions and uninstall then re-install my game, and then receive a code from them to return my games to their current levels, or to just keep waiting to see if this glitch gets solved. I do not want to lose all my great neighbors, but I hate not being able to send gifts to all of you. It is doubly disappointing to have started another game (now at level 30) and have that one blocked as well. I could uninstall and re-install both games only to endure this gifting/launching glitch with the new games, too. Do I risk it, or continue hoping the glitch will be resolved?
Decisions, decisions....

In the meantime, THANK YOU, again, for continuing to send gifts my way, even though I know the gifts I send are not getting through to you. You are such awesome neighbors! billsnj Neil ellor Simp1710 Pakman greensmith Puppy Chou Rsorour pwcmvj Gt city sportybear flip123

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Thanks, everyone, for posting your opinions. I am trying to decide whether I should follow GI's directions and uninstall then re-install my game, and then receive a code from them to return my games to their current levels, or to just keep waiting to see if this glitch gets solved. I do not want to lose all my great neighbors, but I hate not being able to send gifts to all of you. It is doubly disappointing to have started another game (now at level 30) and have that one blocked as well. I could uninstall and re-install both games only to endure this gifting/launching glitch with the new games, too. Do I risk it, or continue hoping the glitch will be resolved?
Decisions, decisions....

In the meantime, THANK YOU, again, for continuing to send gifts my way, even though I know the gifts I send are not getting through to you. You are such awesome neighbors! billsnj Neil ellor Simp1710 Pakman greensmith Puppy Chou Rsorour pwcmvj Gt city sportybear flip123
Becky I am the same not sure what's happening with Captain tneil So I say thanks too

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Daily exports include:
greensmith (Waverly Huff) spare wire ; (tomgreensmith) landing lamp
flip123 (Jpjpjp) spare propeller ; (Jpjpjp2) fuel hose
Bali Hi (Bali Hi) fuel catalyst ; (BALi131) flight catering
Ianda11 (Ianda11) fuel catalyst
sportybear flight catering