Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 7th September 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect current priorities, I continue requesting Fuel (20) if you can help, thanks!

Bali Hi: thanks for the Spare Wire and Fuel (20), sent you Flight Catering to your Bali131 game.
Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Shinobi273: thanks for the Aircraft Tire, sent you Fuel (20).
Toertchen: thanks for the Flight Catering, don't have anything you asked, sent you Flight Catering.
javi: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Deicer, sent you Fuel (20).
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Sorumbas: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
miss0033: thanks for th Fuel (20), sent you Paint.
Gt city: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Oscillating Beacon to your Gt city 3 game.
TSharper: thanks for the Passenger Seat, sent you Airline Route Map.
perezgreg: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering to your PG2 game.
Polar: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spaceship Launch Console.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Cooling Chamber but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
One Bad Day: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20) from your Chrisje and Tign games, sent Additional Radar to both games.
Kitty: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
flip123: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Fuel Hose to your flip123 game.
stevel2606: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Hello,
I updated my signature,
for the first time since I am playing, I need passengers. I am doing the ancient temple quest, and the jumbos are huge.

today, I will write what I sent. With the "banishment " bug, I am not sure who is/isn't getting my gifts.

Red Fox One: thank's a lot for your numerous fuel20 in a single day. hopefully GI won't notice it, they are able to banish me for that:censored:.
Isent you F20 and jet engine
I think I got your gifts, forgot if I got the Fuel20, but I remember of getting your Jet Engine. Thanks!
I sent Fuel20 from BlackHawk and RedFoxOne, so you might get the impression that I always do multiple gifts though that is not the case ;)

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Hello,
I updated my signature,
for the first time since I am playing, I need passengers. I am doing the ancient temple quest, and the jumbos are huge.

today, I will write what I sent. With the "banishment " bug, I am not sure who is/isn't getting my gifts.

Red Fox One: thank's a lot for your numerous fuel20 in a single day. hopefully GI won't notice it, they are able to banish me for that:censored:.
Isent you F20 and jet engine

Lukasz: meal and f20
Donclyde: f20 and something else,
Happy Helen: ben: f20 and Sp wire
steveowa: steve and dia nav mod, dia f20
sergeant: f.hose
Arros: please write an initial in your username. sometime we don't get the avatars and it is very difficult to know who is who. I sent you a sp prop.
Suresh :sp wire and F20
Long de-icer and F20
vayka1 :noya12: cockpit glas f20
nsari: F20 and gyros,
Bulldog: I return your gift by mistake sorry.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: sp. wire
Nick Schultz: Os. bcon and f20
Ninalouettes: f20
lp87 F20
vakuu f20
Bali Hi: f20 to your 3 games
Doune f20
idenadege f20
javi , thanks I received both of your gifts

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3hsg3l
Username
Toertchen
Sent one for you. Please let me know if it goes through. Some gifts can't go through like Weather Display and Drill Machine.
Hi Red Fox One
unfortunately I had a problem with the game this morning. As I opened the list of gifts I received during the night, the program hang. This was my first crash of the game. I reloaded it, but, however, all gifts were gone. I’m sorry for the trouble, but can you please send me an additional ergonomic chair? I’m just missing this last one

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Hi Red Fox One
unfortunately I had a problem with the game this morning. As I opened the list of gifts I received during the night, the program hang. This was my first crash of the game. I reloaded it, but, however, all gifts were gone. I’m sorry for the trouble, but can you please send me an additional ergonomic chair? I’m just missing this last one
I'll send one to you tonight when I get home. Hopefully I can remember...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
A65LY8A
Username
vakuu + *items needed*
Hello,
I updated my signature,

vakuu f20

Hi javi :)

Sorry for responding so late... i received your gifts, thx a lot :)

Top Bottom