Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 4th May 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Reactions: Az1

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Itemf for 1x Music Arena are collected, now tried to collect 1 more Haze machine and get more Power Amp's from flights (it seems nobody cannot gift them).
So, hope 4 MA at the end :) Items for flight: still OSC.Beacon. Thank you!

Device
  1. iPad
Itemf for 1x Music Arena are collected, now tried to collect 1 more Haze machine and get more Power Amp's from flights (it seems nobody cannot gift them).
So, hope 4 MA at the end :) Items for flight: still OSC.Beacon. Thank you!
I dropped the last haze machine i needed just now. I was going to collect for a second arena, but as soon as I completed my first one, the flights stopped dropping the items. I should have left it uncompleted until I had all 8 items I needed for each.

Lesson learned: If you want more than one arena do not complete the first one.

In the meanwhile I could use sticking up of all basic items on Dee140147. From add radar through to spare props and flight catering. All basic flight requirement items now needed.

Simp1710

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
simp1710
Thanks everyone for the biker jackets. Have now completed the quest so no more required. I do still need to upgrade my repair base so any items towards that would be gratefully received.

I have also updated my signature to include my iPhone game. I don't go on this very often but would be happy to send any gifts from the list on request...

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi all,
Please see updated signature list, and my plea for help with Airship Dock challenge...
Also, does anyone know how to get Robot Testers? Can't see them as giftable from anyone, and haven't noticed on any flights yet, unless its because they are available from above my current level...
Cheers
Az
Sent Channel Bar from Waverly huff and Handling Line from Waverlyhuff2. Hope they help.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all,
Please see updated signature list, and my plea for help with Airship Dock challenge...
Also, does anyone know how to get Robot Testers? Can't see them as giftable from anyone, and haven't noticed on any flights yet, unless its because they are available from above my current level...
Cheers
Az
Hi, did you check Malta? I didn't build one and can still see the items on Malta.
(And London and Dubai and ....)
Do you see the sub challenge to build the fuel station? (Appears after the first launch)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I dropped the last haze machine i needed just now. I was going to collect for a second arena, but as soon as I completed my first one, the flights stopped dropping the items. I should have left it uncompleted until I had all 8 items I needed for each.

Lesson learned: If you want more than one arena do not complete the first one.

In the meanwhile I could use sticking up of all basic items on Dee140147. From add radar through to spare props and flight catering. All basic flight requirement items now needed.
Yes, Dee140157 i know that (also from previous quests). I'm looking to have 4 M.Arenas, so still collecting Power Amp's. Have them 5, and they are not giftable :cautious:
Almost every day got one, so hope till end of the quest i can have all :rolleyes:

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Daily exports:
greensmith (Waverly Huff) gyroscope ; (Waverlyhuff2) archive box
Dee140157 (Dee140147) fuel supply; (Ducks1) landing lamp
GamingSwiftie (GS2) fuel hose
flip123 (Jpjpjp) biker jacket ; (Jpjpjp2) biker jacket
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) spare propeller ; (Uncle Mans Phone) deicer
Shooters (Arie-in-lv) biker jacket
rickmou flight catering
Pakman landing gear
sportybear flight catering
Julpauch oscillating beacon
onehyy oscillating beacon
Scooter Place fuel additive
Chloe11111 landing lamp
Gdog spare propeller
Zhang flight catering
davidyush biker jacket
Cheers!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Nice summer days are going to be hard for me to be a good neighbor - because you just have to enjoy being outside and, surprisingly, getting sunburned. Hope to be a more active participant tomorrow and throughout the week.

If people have Quest needs. please make sure those are known!

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Nice summer days are going to be hard for me to be a good neighbor - because you just have to enjoy being outside and, surprisingly, getting sunburned. Hope to be a more active participant tomorrow and throughout the week.

If people have Quest needs. please make sure those are known!
Amen to that brother!!! Today, the weather was just right. I had to kick the season with a family picnic/bbq ..... came back and realized how behind i was with AC business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom