Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 30th August 2014 - Android Daily Thread

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Will start sending out Postal drones and Turnstiles in the next days with a higher priority. I am not updating those buildings yet.
If you still need them (or want them), let me know

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Hello I'm not at home this weekend, I need 4 dispatcher console for inconew, can anyone please help? I know that is not easy to find someone that can send them, tks
Ah and one postal drone and one observation drone pls

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Evening all and thanks for all your gifts. Signature updated below with Level 9 items for my various games. Just a few left for Pakman2 but still require several for Pakman13 & Pakmangifter games.
Pakman,
Just sent Floor Washers to Pakman13 and Pakmangifter.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
Thanks for the gifts my games received today and gifts went out again.
See my sigs. whatLvl.9 tems i'm still needing(y)
It turns out that AYON1 can send Postal Drone if i hit "sent back" the Energy Saving Lamps.
Don't know what NOYA12 can send if i hit sent back on an item.
Thanks in advance for helping my games(y)

Hello I'm not at home this weekend, I need 4 dispatcher console for inconew, can anyone please help? I know that is not easy to find someone that can send them, tks
Ah and one postal drone and one observation drone pls
Pakman8 can send dispatcher consoles so will send them across over next few days. Can you send Energy Saving Lamps to pakman2, pakman13 & Pakmangifter games if you get the chance.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs. There were several neighbors I couldn't return gift today due to gift limit, please make sure you add my support game so I can return Fuel (20) and other gifts from my support game to you, the information of my support game is at the button of my signature. I continue having many unused gifts wasted on my support game everyday.

I tried to check most neighbors' signatures and sent level 9 building items again today, I will complete all my level 9 buildings now since there wasn't anybody requested level 9 building item from me. Here are the tags for today:

melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Observation Drone.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Attitude Indicator and Powerful Radio Transmitter, sent you Fuel Catlyst and Fuel (20).
TSharper: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
Vialino: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
javi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Hand Dryer.
nsari: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
hansle10: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Observation Drone and Fuel (20).
Tweedette: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Additional Radar.
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Patrol Drone.
Knut: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Hand Dryer and Fuel (20).
Hunk: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuen (20).
Mario's Dad: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Hand Dryer and Fuel (20).
Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20) to your Juve and Java games.
Gt city: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Attitude Indicator, sent you Hander Dryer to your Gt city 3 game and Fuel (20) to your main game.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Observation Drone to your InCoNew game.
Pakman: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20) to your main game and Observation Drone to your Pakman13 game.
Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Patrol Drone to your main game and Fuel (20) to your Nina2 game.
vayka1: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Passengers, sent you Hand Dryer to your noya12 game.
Az1: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Hand Dryer.

Top Bottom