Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 22nd June 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi greensmith, would you be so kind and sent 1 monitor to flip123? Except for the hard to get items (Airline route map, Mayor's Portrait and Wall Speakers) I am complete for the level 7 buildings. Just need the coins for them.

Also Greensmith, thank you for the information on the new city's and maps. I am not working on them yet, but good to have the information. As I am not spending real money on the game, I am playing the free greenie quest over and over :). I hope to collect enough for a nice land sale. Hope that will come next week.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi greensmith, would you be so kind and sent 1 monitor to flip123? Except for the hard to get items (Airline route map, Mayor's Portrait and Wall Speakers) I am complete for the level 7 buildings. Just need the coins for them.
Will send flip123 a Monitor when my send refreshes tomorrow.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Silverstripe
Username
Silverstripe
Username/Friend Code - Silverstripe
In-Game Name - Silverstripe

Items Required - Loud Speaker, Power Amplifier, Spotlight, Haze Machine, Ergonomic Chair, Triple Wire, Reinforced Fame, Transmitter, Bench, Smoke Detector, Cash Counter, POS Terminal, Additional Radar, Spare Wire

Items You Can Send - lantern, goalposts, computer, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, radar, handling line, all-inclusive bracelet, powerful radio, transmitter, assembly robot, flight helmet, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, communications antenna, additional radar, Makeup, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packing Machine, Navigation, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller

Thanks. Im only lvl 28 but active - I log in hourly.

Thank you for your gifts so far!

Hi Neighbors just a very friendly reminder I need Mayor's Picture (4), Wall Speaker (4), Air Route Map (3) :( ;)(y)
Thanks everyone ! Bill !!! :)

Bill - dont think any of these items are giftable, although I could be wrong.

It is taking ages for these level 7 buildings to finish construction (I'm not spending 4 greenies to fast track them!!). Big thanks to all you neighbours for all your gifts. Still plodding on with the Aztec challenge, but no where near getting the pyramid yet as I'm not playing as much as I was these days.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi Neighbors just a very friendly reminder I need Mayor's Picture (4), Wall Speaker (4), Air Route Map (3) :( ;)(y)
Thanks everyone ! Bill !!! :)
Pakman is correct. They can only be purchased with greenies or as drops from Amsterdam, Tokyo or Mexico City. I did get a Wall Speaker from an Amsterdam flight but ended up spending greenies for the rest. Long flights ... very few drops ... my impatience. Of course they may be able to be gifted by our esteemed Giftmasters, but I've seen nothing in the forum to confirm that.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
From Uncle Mans:
Arne - Navigation Module
Az1 - Deicer
billsnj - Gyroscope
flip123 - Flight Catering
greensmith - Gyroscope
Ianda11 - Oscillating Beacon
jgottlieb - Arch Metal Detector
LAX - Arch Metal Detector
Mrstepot - Spare Propeller
must_dash - Arch Metal Detector
Ndh2 - Deicer
Pakman - pakman and pakman2 - Arch Metal Detector
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Arch Metal Detector
Rsorour - Oscillating Beacon
Scoob1964 : to Sankukia - Oscillating Beacon and to Sankukia2 - Oscillating Beacon
Simp1710 - Fuel Hose
tdv - to TDVCrApple2: Office Chair

From Uncle Mans Phone:
Arne - Deicer
Az1 - Navigation Module
Brexter - Spare Propeller
Chloe11111 - Laptop
cmedar20 (elismom2011) - Whiteboard
flip123 - to jpjpjp: Flight Catering
greensmith - to Waverlyhuff2: Gyroscope
Gt city - Monitor
Ianda11 - Oscillating Beacon
LAX - Parking Meter
Ndh2 - Monitor
Pakman - pakman and pakman2 - Parking Meter
Paulfromhyde - Laptop
Rsorour - Oscillating Beacon
Scoob1964 : to Sankukia - Oscillating Beacon and to Sankukia2 - Oscillating Beacon
Silverstripe - Smoke Detector
Simp1710 - Fuel Hose

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
TheDarkside ...... Its good to be your wingman again!!!! btw.. i meant to send a few headsets per your signature but accidentally returned the spare prop you sent me. Ill be more careful next time.
Uncle Mans ..... I dont think i am getting any items from the account that was giving you some trouble (Uncle Mans Phone). I am linked to all 3 of your accounts and i can visit them all. Not sure whats going on.. I might be losing my mind too but i believe that i havent seen your phone account on my list of gift receipts.
Cheers!!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
TheDarkside ...... Its good to be your wingman again!!!! btw.. i meant to send a few headsets per your signature but accidentally returned the spare prop you sent me. Ill be more careful next time.
Uncle Mans ..... I dont think i am getting any items from the account that was giving you some trouble (Uncle Mans Phone). I am linked to all 3 of your accounts and i can visit them all. Not sure whats going on.. I might be losing my mind too but i believe that i havent seen your phone account on my list of gift receipts.
Cheers!!

Do you know how long this might have been going on for? I see on my screen that I can't send you a gift (meaning I already did). I know I lost other neighbors, so I shouldn't be surprised by this. I will re-try tomorrow and we will go from there - I don't want to lose an excellent neighbor!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom