Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 21st September 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
a5t77md
Username
Dhaka Airport, mac_c82
Sent you fuel catalyst please send me whiskey.

To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
RMac
Username
RMac
Username: RMac
iPad user; Level 40; 110 stars; 9 Hearts
Need: Airline Route Map (4), Monitor (2), Mail Sorter (3)

I can send: Fuel (3 units), Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Bright Lantern, Robotic Lawnmower, Computer, Single-Malt Whiskey, Handheld Scanner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Spaceship Engine, Guestbook, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Cash Counter, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Air Vent Filter, Office Chair, Arch Metal Detector, Headset.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Friends and neighbors,
I just got a reply from GI customer support on my tomgreensmith iPhone game's inability to gift:
Thank you for getting back to me!
In this case we can give you a coupon which will restore your experience level, stars and provide you with the amount of game currency which will let you to build up your city faster. Please, note that no special buildings can be recovered.
Another option I would like you to consider is to start the game over and get all your purchased game currency transferred to your new account.
To receive a coupon and restore a part of your game progress or get your purchases transferred to your new game please uninstall the application completely from the device → restart the device → install the game from Play Store → reach level 5 and the Sociality button will be available to you again.
After that please let me know of your decision and specify the following details:
1) Your new friend code.
To see your friend code tap Sociality (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → choose the Friend codes tab.
2) Your Google order numbers.
You can find your receipt and order number by logging into checkout.google.com or wallet.google.com (what is applicable) with the account you used to make the purchase. Once you have found the order in question, please send us the Google order number, the date and amount of payment.
3) The list of buildings, planes and lands you had in the previous game and the amount of coins and banknotes that is necessary to restore them.
Looking forward to your response!
Sincerely,
Kate Melnikova
Your Support Team

So I guess they can't just flip a switch and restore gifting.
This reply is very confusing to me ... besides the fact that I use the Apple App Store and not Google. What do you think I should do: get a coupon or start the game from scratch with a credit for the money I've spent? If anyone has experience with a either of these choices, I would really appreciate your advice.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Whether I choose the "coupon" or the new game to restore gifting on my iPhone game (currently tomgreensmith), my first step is to delete my neighbors. Then I will delete the game, restart my iPhone and reinstall the game.
My Waverly huff iPad game, by the way, is not affected and plays on.
Cheers,
Tom

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Important!! Update.....We have fired away!!!Thanks Colin Chew for bailing us out.I started a green launch with 19 hours to go. I put in 1000 points with davidyush onboard with 300+ points. The game rebooted while i was playing and locked me out of my launch only allowing me to add 8 points at a time. Anything beyond 8 points gives me the "time traveller cheating notice. I am afraid i will not be bable to comple the launch like that. I certainly do not want to waste the 1000 points i put in. I will appreciate help to get me out of this predicament. i need about 250 points.

Daily exports:
greensmith (Waverly Huff) spare wire
flip123 (flip123) fuel hose ; (Jpjpjp) navigation module ; (Jpjpjp2) navigation module
Bali Hi (Bali Hi) fuel catalyst ; (Bali2) fuel catalyst
Ianda11 (Ianda11) fuel catalyst
Pakman (Pakman) spare wire ; (Pakman2) spare wire
Hyphen fuel catalyst
Simp1710 (Simp1710) fuel catalyst ; (Simp0707) spare propeller
billsnj fuel hose
Az1 spare propeller
Rabblerouser fuel catalyst
TheDarkside fuel catalyst
Neil ellor (Captain tneil) fuel hose ; (Ne2) fuel supply
Gt city fuel catalyst
jess9205 fuel catalyst
mac_c82 pearl earrings

Uncle Mans dr_fly Mrstepot Pakman Colin Chew LAX Gdog pwcmvj Rabblerouser George_61
Cheers!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Important!! This is a Mayday.....I started a green launch with 19 hours to go. I put in 1000 points with davidyush onboard with 102 points. The game rebooted while i was playing and locked me out of my launch only allowing me to add 8 points at a time. Anything beyond 8 points gives me the "time traveller cheating notice. I am afraid i will not be bable to comple the launch like that. I certainly do not want to waste the 1000 points i put in. I will appreciate help to get me out of this predicament. i need less than 500 points.
Cheers!
Rsorour,
I am currently in a launch situation so I can't help. I have been in your position, however, and find if I keep closing and reopening the program, I can eventually add fuel without getting that stupid and erroneous notice.
Cheers,
Tom

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Rsorour,
I am currently in a launch situation so I can't help. I have been in your position, however, and find if I keep closing and reopening the program, I can eventually add fuel without getting that stupid and erroneous notice.
Cheers,
Tom

Thanks for the reply Tom.... I did that a few times on the older version of AC. It seems that this current update with the Long Awaited Mail Quest does not let you do that any more . I tried hard closing 8 times already in the past hour to see if it will let me add points...it only lets me add small fuel tanks ans liquid fuel. Oh Well....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Important!! This is a Mayday.....I started a green launch with 19 hours to go. I put in 1000 points with davidyush onboard with 300+ points. The game rebooted while i was playing and locked me out of my launch only allowing me to add 8 points at a time. Anything beyond 8 points gives me the "time traveller cheating notice. I am afraid i will not be bable to comple the launch like that. I certainly do not want to waste the 1000 points i put in. I will appreciate help to get me out of this predicament. i need about 250 points.
!

Rsorour, did you already finish? With Jpjpjp2 I only see a launch from Puppy chou, can't see your launch (and this is the only game were I can join a launch (gifting bug))

Top Bottom