Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 20th April 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
I know this is too early too fast for many of you who're in different parts of the world, but I probably won't be back later so let me just put my recipients list out
Lots of Fuel3 and Flight Catering today
12:34 : Gyroscope
air canillas : Fuel3
Ana Cristina Eusebio : Flight Catering
Angry Bear : Fuel3
Bali Hi : Fuel3
Blackcloud : Flight Catering
brookeluke : Flight Catering
bubbajed5711 : Flight Catering
Chloe11111 : Fuel3
Happy Helen : Oscillating Beacon
Hotdog (hotdog1) : Oscillating Beacon
InCoNvEnIeNtE : Flight Catering
nsari : Fuel3

happy64 weekend! :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akdinq6
Username
H *item needed*
Hi all. Pls help, i need to complete MCc1 so i can upgrade to mcc2. I still need 2 dispatchers console and 3 video walls. My cose is akdinq6. Will return the favor if i can. Thanks!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Sent out the 20 gifts just a while ago. As usual, if you didn't get any today, I will send gifts to you tomorrow. Appreciate all your gifts.:)

Am craving for spare propellers and fuel hoses. Thank you!;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
a0it7fj
Username
gopsury83
Hello. Please help!

tdv Could you send me spaceship launch console (x4) and communication antenna (x2)

Daily player. Feel free to add me. If you need anything, let me know!

Thank you very much!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
GI support is taking a lifetime to restore my game:mad: ...so i have switched to my second game !! ill send request to all who were neighbours in my previous game...please accept...ill tag people here to whom i am sending request !! tdv , diwata , Dulcesakura , Long , mooers , syapik , Bali Hi , flip123 , S3R3G4 , air canillas , InCoNvEnIeNtE , Aero , Chris3112 (response to ur pm) , Suresh ,Phantom (pls send me request since i dont find your code) ,olly 333 , Ndh2 ,jimmy21 , karthi ,Blackcloud ,Angry Bear,melony ,Metrohenrik ,jlosada,InCoNvEnIeNtE,snowy70,Hotdog,Sophie...... sorry if i have missed anyone...since we can send only 5 invites per day ill be sending out as many as i can...others please add me using code "antony1406" !! :);)

please dont delete my previous game....ill restore it in some time..!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
GI support is taking a lifetime to restore my game:mad: ...so i have switched to my second game !! ill send request to all who were neighbours in my previous game...please accept...ill tag people here to whom i am sending request !! tdv , diwata , Dulcesakura , Long , mooers , syapik , Bali Hi , flip123 , S3R3G4 , air canillas , InCoNvEnIeNtE , Aero , Chris3112 (response to ur pm) , Suresh ,Phantom (pls send me request since i dont find your code) ,olly 333 , Ndh2 ,jimmy21 , karthi ,Blackcloud ,Angry Bear,melony ,Metrohenrik ,jlosada,InCoNvEnIeNtE,snowy70,Hotdog,Sophie...... sorry if i have missed anyone...since we can send only 5 invites per day ill be sending out as many as i can...others please add me using code "antony1406" !! :);)

please dont delete my previous game....ill restore it in some time..!!
Hi antony1406, as your username is your friendcode, is the game iPhone or iPad?
If so.... A lot of items will not cross from android. Keep that in mind.....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
antony1406 - If you are going to start a new game - can your set your in-game name slightly different to the first one (i.e. TDV19, TDV20) so we know clearly which game is your current game and which is the old game...

At others - if antony1406's 1st game is dead you will have to delete it yourself - till then his game will appear in your neighbour list...

Yes there is a max land expansion - can't remember the exact number - but I am max out on it!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

Thanx for the gifts and updated sig. for NOYA12
NOYA12 ia still needing stuff for the Cosmic fuel centre.
tdv can and are you willing to help me??????
Thanx again.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Its been a hectic week with lots more to come.
I am finally able to relax at 23:30 and watching the F1 qualifying.
tdv and others the sent me Duty Free items thanks I can now reopen my Duty Free shop.:)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Thanks Donclyde antony1406 and Red Fox One for the gifts

Currently need: Assembly robot x3, spaceship engine x2,Dispatcher console x4, server tack x3 video wall x3 ,rope block x4, sandbag x4 for hotdog1

Dispatcher console x3, video wall x4 ,sandbag x3 for hotdog

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
Good morning!
Thanks for the gifts, especially this time: Phantom and flip123, thanks for the fuel you sent me every day.
I send my gifts later this day.
antony1406, I don't understand what you mean, do I have to add you? But your old game/name is still in my list....
my old game got formatted , sent email to GIS to restore it...so i started a second game in my other phone , i want to have you as neighbour in this game also...!! that is the matter ! ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
antony1406 - If you are going to start a new game - can your set your in-game name slightly different to the first one (i.e. TDV19, TDV20) so we know clearly which game is your current game and which is the old game...

At others - if antony1406's 1st game is dead you will have to delete it yourself - till then his game will appear in your neighbour list...

Yes there is a max land expansion - can't remember the exact number - but I am max out on it!!!
thanks for the advice tdv , ill change the name once it gets restored !! and ill restore my first game also...so , please dont delete that also...have sent mail to GIS , they told they will restore it in some time !! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom