Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 1st June 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Thanks for all gifts - struggling with wifi at the moment so can only return intermittently for another week or so - will be back to normal when I'm back in UK on 10th June. Working on this new UFO quest - Looks like its going to be a tough one - still waiting to obtain fighter plane for area 51 flights!!!

Pakman2 needs landing lamps desperately - cant seem to get the bloody bracelet from Bali!
I totally agree with you - I too have problems acquiring the fighter plane despite dozens of flights in search of them. It seems like the maps are much more frequent, but do we need more than one??

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
The fighter plane is tough, I just used greenies. I still have yet to use it due to my low level. Also, I only have a few maps to Area 51. You need many because they last only 6h.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Really need insulation if I don't get one soon think I may as well quit as cant do any of my missions as planes are broken down so can't fly to county to get the insulation or anything else.

So frustrated.
Beckeh, I have it in my jpjpjp2 game. If you still need it, sent n invite

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I totally agree with you - I too have problems acquiring the fighter plane despite dozens of flights in search of them. It seems like the maps are much more frequent, but do we need more than one??
Strange... On IPad I have 2 planes and only 2 maps. On iPhone I have 1 plane (missing the parachute for the second plane) and 5 maps. On android I have 5 maps but just 2 items for the plane after 28 flights!!

Arne, the map is only valid for 6 hours. Then the destination disappears waiting for the next map.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Beckeh
Username
Beckeh
If GT City is unable to send it through - then send my TDV20 game an invite (details in the signature) and I will sort out the inulation... Good luck

Thanks I have sent you a friend request hopefully you will be able to gift me the insulation
Thanks

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv, thanks for the FB fuel!
That is strange it should have been fuel20... perhaps it has changed with the update.. will do some tests... Anyway - if you take it and then go to your warehouse - you should be able to use it like regular fuel.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
The fighter plane is tough, I just used greenies. I still have yet to use it due to my low level. Also, I only have a few maps to Area 51. You need many because they last only 6h.
My advice is to wait until you have three or four Fighter Planes before you go to Area 51. We still have around 17 days left and the maps are precious. Remember that you only have to start the flights within the six hours. You can send two, wait an hour or so for your fuel reserves to build up, and then send the others. That's my strategy.
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
That is strange it should have been fuel20... perhaps it has changed with the update.. will do some tests... Anyway - if you take it and then go to your warehouse - you should be able to use it like regular fuel.
Yes, I can use it as regular fuel, which is fortunate, because my amount of fuel is at a dramatic low at the moment... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom