Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 1st June 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Friend Code
aeuu6ca
Username
iPad Jahuno. | iPhone Jahuno2 | Android !jahuno xxx
Hi all, I've been a few days in Geneva to visit my friends. Didn't have a lot of time, so I returned most gifts. Back in town, I'm gonna pick up where I left :)
Does anybody already know if the guest planes keep dropping magnetometers when the task of landing planes to get magnetometers after 10 pieces is completed?

Reactions: Az1
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Thanks for the many gifts I've got. I've sent stuff for the current mission to 20 of my good neighbors today. I guess the biggest challenge. For this mission will be to get enough geiger counters, and I've noticed that at least one neighbor is able to send these. So to me, these have the highest priority for received gifts. As far as my limiter experience tells me, the rate of finding the geiger counters at neighbors' UFO debrises is just a little more than 20%. I have got the first ofte 5 UFO collections, so I'm not yet too worried for the total mission.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Friends & Neighbors - I will be heading up to Kitchener-Waterloo area (Ontario, Canada) tomorrow for 5 days. This was unexpected and unplanned trip; all good, though. I will not be checking in on the forum to monitor signatures and jot down my daily gifting. However, i will resume playing AC during the limited time i have. Having said that, I will send back what i receive. If i receive anything other that UFO Quest items, i will return assuming you do not need plasma clots. Otherwise, i will send out plasma clots. GamingSwiftie Uncle Mans TimP Ianda11 Capt. Dave Scoob1964 Bali Hi Shooters rickmou One Bad Day onehyy tdv Aero Ndh2 Scatterkat Colin Chew Angry Bear Event Horizon LAX Chloe11111 jgottlieb Mrstepot Gdog Jahuno. Simp1710 billsnj Scott stevan87 Zhang davidyush CNX88 Beckeh Az1 pwcmvj TheDarkside George_61

Today I sent my daily max of plasma clots to: Puppy Chou Brexter Scott Dee140157 (Ducks1) Kitty flip123 (Jpjpjp & Jpjpjp2) Pakman (Pakman 2&3) sportybear emberson Steve Scoob1964 (Sankukia2) Silverstripe Vadimka-kvi Rabblerouser dr_fly Tractatus greensmith

I will return to the forum on Friday June 7th.
Have a great weekend!

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Friends & Neighbors - I will be heading up to Kitchener-Waterloo area (Ontario, Canada) tomorrow for 5 days. This was unexpected and unplanned trip; all good, though. I will not be checking in on the forum to monitor signatures and jot down my daily gifting. However, i will resume playing AC during the limited time i have. Having said that, I will send back what i receive. If i receive anything other that UFO Quest items, i will return assuming you do not need plasma clots. Otherwise, i will send out plasma clots. GamingSwiftie Uncle Mans TimP Ianda11 Capt. Dave Scoob1964 Bali Hi Shooters rickmou One Bad Day onehyy tdv Aero Ndh2 Scatterkat Colin Chew Angry Bear Event Horizon LAX Chloe11111 jgottlieb Mrstepot Gdog Jahuno. Simp1710 billsnj Scott stevan87 Zhang davidyush CNX88 Beckeh Az1 pwcmvj TheDarkside George_61

Today I sent my daily max of plasma clots to: Puppy Chou Brexter Scott Dee140157 (Ducks1) Kitty flip123 (Jpjpjp & Jpjpjp2) Pakman (Pakman 2&3) sportybear emberson Steve Scoob1964 (Sankukia2) Silverstripe Vadimka-kvi Rabblerouser dr_fly Tractatus greensmith

Have a great weekend!
Rsorour have a great trip! :happy:

Reactions: Az1
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Username
Puppy Chou
see signature. Just need one spaceship engine for cosmo fuel station.
Thanks again. Will send plasma clots. Have room to send to one more neighbor.

Device
  1. iPad
First, if you have chosen not to play in this UFO challenge, I'd be glad to continue exchanging items such as propellers, modules, fuel hoses, beacons and flight catering with you. Send away and I'll send back from my Stan Breckner account.

Second, as a player of the game, I'm pretty demoralized at the return rate of geiger counters from my visits of neighboring cities. Today I searched 55 piles and received only 2 geiger counters. So if anyone has a counter, I'd really appreciate that and take it (or plasma) as a top priority. But I'm good on magnetometers . So if you're playing and need magnetometers, I can send those.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Silverstripe
Username
Silverstripe
Username/Friend Code - Silverstripe
In-Game Name - Silverstripe

Items Required - Dispatcher Console, Stamp, Calculator,Loud Speaker, Power Amplifier, Spotlight, Haze Machine, Ergonomic Chair, Laser Level, Robot Tester, Triple Wire, Reinforced Fame, Transmitter, Optical System, Solar Cell, Spaceship Launch Console, Communication Antenna, City Model, Master Plan

Items You Can Send - lantern, goalposts, computer, chocolate candies, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, radar, handling line, all-inclusive bracelet, powerful radio, transmitter, assembly robot, flight helmet, cognac, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler, fuel additives, power source, communications antenna, additional radar, Makeup, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Oscillating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packing Machine

Thanks. Im only lvl 21 but active - I log in hourly.

Thank you for your gifts so far!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Beckeh
Username
Beckeh
Really need insulation if I don't get one soon think I may as well quit as cant do any of my missions as planes are broken down so can't fly to county to get the insulation or anything else.

So frustrated.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Really need insulation if I don't get one soon think I may as well quit as cant do any of my missions as planes are broken down so can't fly to county to get the insulation or anything else.

So frustrated.
Beckeh I feel your pain and remember being in that situation. I wish I could send insulation, but it isn't on my list. Why don't you try asking Gt city? It's on his list.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Beckeh
Username
Beckeh
S
I just tried this. Insulation appears to not be allowed cross-platform as I received Fuel(3). Don't think the problem was an old game that was gifting....

Someone did manage to send me one ages ago but can't remember who it was. I'm pulling my hair out :(

Thanks for trying

Device
  1. iPad
Like others I need Geiger counters, magnetometers and plasma. I can send out magnetometers from dee and ducks.
I realise the glitch has been fixed so that we do not receive fuel now, however, all I have received since is plasma. Are the magnetometers getting switched to plasma, or is it that more people can send plasma than magnetometers?
I suspect at the rate I am playing, I will not complete this challenge already. Drops too low for the number of planes and fuel I have.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature

So frustrated.
If GT City is unable to send it through - then send my TDV20 game an invite (details in the signature) and I will sort out the inulation... Good luck

Have a great weekend!
Greetings from Mississauga!

Thanks for all gifts - struggling with wifi at the moment so can only return intermittently for another week or so - will be back to normal when I'm back in UK on 10th June. Working on this new UFO quest - Looks like its going to be a tough one - still waiting to obtain fighter plane for area 51 flights!!!

Pakman2 needs landing lamps desperately - cant seem to get the bloody bracelet from Bali!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom