Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 16th May 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

asterix

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a0e16ww
Username
asterix
Thanks all for the gifts. Please see below what i still need. Add mee with my code. I try to sent what you need.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aa4p84n
Username
Mohsen larijani
@Long : thank you for gifts
@B738! : please inform me if you want any thing
Username : Mohsen larijani
Friend code : aa4p84n
In-Game Name : Mohsen larijani

i need : mayor's portrait ( 4 ) , flight catering, oscillating beacon, fuel hose, deicer, navigation module, altimeter, gyroscope, aircraft tire, duty free goods, fuel

I can send :all inclusive bracelet, fuel catalyst, air conditioner, travel guide, ergonomic chair, stamp, weather display, make up, additional radar, communication antenna, insulation, fuel additives, calculator, aircraft tire, security camera, video wall, oscillating beacon, flight catering, passenger seat, fuel supply, powerful radio transmitter, sandbag, copy machine, landing lamp, welder, paint, single malt whiskey, navigation module, transmitter, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, spare wire, offset gregorian antenna, Tv panel, deicer, wall speaker, fax, wireless compass, dryer, blanket, attitude indicator, wall speaker, monitor

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
Well....guess who lost all their tokens and was suspected of time traveling (even though my tablet is only used at work and at home, which are literally about 5 minutes from each other)? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Anyway, I'm back up and running, so flight items, fuel and/or repair items work for me.

Thanks my wonderful neighbors!

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
Well....guess who lost all their tokens and was suspected of time traveling (even though my tablet is only used at worat and at home, which are literally about 5 minutes from each other)? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Anyway, I'm back up and running, so flight items, fuel and/or repair items work for me.

Thanks my wonderful neighbors!

So sorry to hear this! How was the problem resolved? Were you on a launch?

Hi all! Thank you for your help!

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
So sorry to hear this! How was the problem resolved? Were you on a launch?

Hi all! Thank you for your help!

Well I was given a code to "unblock" the game since it was my first time being blocked...but of course:
1. This was a one time deal. Once I'm blocked again, it's permanent.
2. Tokens will not be reinstated.

The funny part is (outside of not actually time traveling) is that I wasn't in a launch or anything; I wouldn't have even known if I weren't saving 300 silver tokens for a grand hotel and just happened to see how close I was to it.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current needs.

@spearman78: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Gt city: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel Catalyst.
@mohsen larijani: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@nsari: thanks for the Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Bali Hi: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Southerplaya: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@LAX: thanks for the Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel Hose.
@Sambhav Jain: thanks for the Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Fuel (20).
@Marcio Veiga: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon and Fuel Hose to my second game, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Alfonz Senki: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Attitude Indicator.
@Toddfish: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Juvenal: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).
@rahaa: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Spare Propeller.
@Québec: thanks for Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
@Shinobi273: thanks for the Butterfly Net, sent you Butterfly Net.
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Theo1977: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel (20).
@Deetee04: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel (20).

Device
  1. iPad
Username
B738!
@Long : thank you for gifts
@B738! : please inform me if you want any thing
Username : Mohsen larijani
Friend code : aa4p84n
In-Game Name : Mohsen larijani

i need : mayor's portrait ( 4 ) , flight catering, oscillating beacon, fuel hose, deicer, navigation module, altimeter, gyroscope, aircraft tire, duty free goods, fuel

I can send :all inclusive bracelet, fuel catalyst, air conditioner, travel guide, ergonomic chair, stamp, weather display, make up, additional radar, communication antenna, insulation, fuel additives, calculator, aircraft tire, security camera, video wall, oscillating beacon, flight catering, passenger seat, fuel supply, powerful radio transmitter, sandbag, copy machine, landing lamp, welder, paint, single malt whiskey, navigation module, transmitter, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, spare wire, offset gregorian antenna, Tv panel, deicer, wall speaker, fax, wireless compass, dryer, blanket, attitude indicator, wall speaker, monitor
Fuel, fuel, fuel and fuel! So I guess this means I can stop sending the spare wires and send flight catering instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom