Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 16th February 2013 Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Thanks for the gifts sent my way. I really appreciate them.:)

I sent out 20 gifts and visited neighbors as long as my AC would permit me. Ready for another round. I wish GI would make gifting and visiting every 12 hours instead of 24 hours!

Right now, my most needed items are fuel supply and fuel hose.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :) A big thank you to all my neighbours for visiting and sending me gifts (y)

I only need one 'orchid' to complete my flower collection.

So 'Pruning shears' please :rolleyes:

Will send out gifts in few hours (My gift reset has been pushed up :mad:)

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
olly 333 lolol, you dont need but some of our friends need eheh, they continue send to me pruning :p I dont have probles to visit neigbours why?

I've visit you several times, or at least I tried, but I coul'dn't visit you, it takes 15 minutes and then my screen goes black. I just tried it again and yeah I can visit you!! I sent you an osc beacon - or did you like pruner shears... :ROFLMAO:;) .

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
will send out gifts in a few minutes. Not doing that well on the quest myself. Not lucky or something.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
Here's some stuff that just went out to my peeps that sent me goodies... (Please PM me if you don't get your gift)
Fuel Hose sent to: daniel degracia cap'n5 Jerez and Usernames: hew.shears.hose & HE-airfilter/tv
Pruning Shears sent to: Stabekk Sophie (Sophie-Shears) Blackcloud (WLG) Raaaaaaaandy zenmie and Username: mada,shears
Spare Prop. sent to: 86Stalker olly 333
If you have been sending gifts to me and have not received a gift in return, Please PM me
...because we have "issues" that need to be sorted out ;) Thanks.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Finally got my delta plane and its now on its first flight hoping its gonna drop me some teddies :) other two quests done its just these damn teddies not had much luck with them dropping, really thinking mission isnt going to get done :(

I posted to yesterday's thread o_O , it is for today, so I am posting again here :LOL::

Thanks for the gifts! My 20 gifts just went out a moment ago. My signature has been updated.

@Joe: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Flight Catering.
@al862: thanks for Pruning Shear and Fuel Hose, I do not need Pruning Shears anymore since a week ago, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
@morgun: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
@Lexx0r: thakns for the Pruning Shears, I do not need Pruning Shears anymore since a week ago, I don't see a post from you since Jan 15, not sure what you need now, will check your post/signature later.
@Som: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
@pienicki: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel.
@Maqu86: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Passengers.
@hockeyhobbit: thanks for Fuel Hose, I am not sure what you need since you don't put what you need in your signature and you haven't posted since Jan 11, sent you Fuel Hose, will check your post/signature again later.
@Sky Ranger: thanks for the Fuel Hose. sent you Fuel Hose.
@Destination: APC: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
@Event Horizon: thanks for the Fuel Hoses, really appreciate that, sent you Chocolate Candies.
@air canillas: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel.
@lister0f5meg: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
@BrakeTown: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
@summerxcape: thanks for the Fuel Hose, I don't see a post from you since Jan 11, not sure if you would join the new quest or what you need right now, will check your post again later.
@valestij: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Do Not Disturb Sign.
@hungyauming: thanks for Fuel Hose, sent you Additional Radar.
@CK-Airport: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Pruning Shears.
@86Stalker: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Flight catering.
@gcjr: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel Hose.
@Beer Baron: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
@kitkitkit: thanks for the Flight Catering, I am not sure what flight items you need as I cannot remember what items can be used at level 18, will check your post/signature again later.
@Bali Hi: thanks for the Altimeter, sent you Passengers.
@cap'n5: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Navigation Module.​

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hello,
I am new in the forum. I start to think I can't finish the Valentine collection, so I hope you could help me.
I need the 3 items for that:
shears, fuel hose and flight catering.

I can offer:
translated from french, may be approximate:
Fuel(3), shears, don't disturb, mower,ATM, ear rings, glass cockpit, welder,album, landing lamp, photocopy, chain (airship),passenger(10),powerful radio transmitter,laser, POS, cognac, fuel tank, jet engine, binoculars, fuel additives,drill machine,supplementary radar,gold bracelet,
notes counter, spare wire, hull part, landing gear,beacon, flight catering, packaging machine, navigation module, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, propeller.

code: ag8ce1p, / user nico and what I need....
I have 5 gifts left today.

Thank you!!!

And another question:
I got notification about one of my neighbours needing help to launch. When I click in the notification the game crash. How to know which one is launching.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Can ANYONE send FLYERDUCK 1x Lining Plate?? Been trying to complete my Repair Base upgrade, and that is the last item i need. I have 2 broken down Delta's that are waiting on that 1x Lining Plate to come in. They do send cross-platform, so if an Android user has it they can send it to my iPad game.

I do not need Pruning Shears at all on either game, please do not send them to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom