Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Saturday 15th June 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Hi diwata, I don't know the status on android (as I still can't open the game). But did you finish the subquest where you had to actived a map, collect one some like it hot and get 1 hydraulic tool? I think it was called dreamland. During the subquest droprate was often (on iPhone it said always but was often). After this subquest it became actually always on IPhone. Maybe this s also true on android, but as I said.... I can't check........

No the update changed it from "Always" to "Often" regardless of what stage you are on the side missions.(n)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Hi diwata, I don't know the status on android (as I still can't open the game). But did you finish the subquest where you had to actived a map, collect one some like it hot and get 1 hydraulic tool? I think it was called dreamland. During the subquest droprate was often (on iPhone it said always but was often). After this subquest it became actually always on IPhone. Maybe this s also true on android, but as I said.... I can't check........

Yes, I did finish that subquest. I suspect that's what did it. No other choice though because if we don't finish it, other subquests will not show up.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Special thanks to Blackcloud for geiger counters.
Still need a lot of geiger counters, hope you can send me again for tomorrow :greedy: , thank in advance :)

You can always return them to me if you have Geiger Counters or Plasma Clots as I am still doing the missions to get more stars while I have the chance.

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
You can always return them to me if you have Geiger Counters or Plasma Clots as I am still doing the missions to get more stars while I have the chance.
But, I don't have Geiger Counters or Plasma clots in my gift list, I only have air magnetometer :oops:. Sorry, I can't send back the item to you :notworthy:
I will send you fuel catalyst when my gift cycle reset, thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom